Chapter 1

NOTE: Erens thoughts are written in italic and Levi's thoughts are written in bold italic.

another note: i made this like a year ago?? so it's pretty bad fjsjgnndg but i promise it gets better (kind of)

Eren was laying unconscious on the ground, back to his human form after accidentally transforming when he bit his lip while eating. Levi rolled his eyes. Stupid brat. He sat down beside him and looked down at his unconscious face.

"Oi, wake up" he slapped his face gently. The boy slowly opened his eyes and saw Levi in front of him."W-what happened?" he asked and slightly blushing at how close Levi was. Did he just blush? Cute. Levi froze and looked away, what did he just think? He looked down at Eren. "You just fucking transformed while eating, do you know how dangerous that is?" Eren blushed and looked away. "Sorry Captain, won't happen again... I promise." He looked rather gloomy. Levi almost felt bad for him. He rolled his eyes and offered a hand to help him up. Eren looked surprised by this action of kindness, but he accepted his hand and struggled himself up. "Thank you, Captain" he said. He could still feel Levi's warmth linger and blushed. Levi stared at him for about 5 seconds. "No problem." he said and walked away. Eren sighed out when he left. Why was he always so nervous with the Captain?