Chapter 2

Eren walked back to his room completely exhausted from today's training. He sighed and started to undress and take his pj's on. He layed down on his bed and looked up at the sealing. His thoughts wandered and he suddenly caught himself thinking about the Captain. The way he stared at him for a few seconds longer and when he offered to help him up, even though Eren made a embarrassing mistake he still reached out his hand to Eren. And his hand were so warm... And protecting. Eren grasped his pillow harder and suddenly came back to reality when he heard a knock on his door. He flinched and almost had a heartattack. Who the fuck his up here this late? He jumped out of his bed and walked over to the door. He slowly opened it and was surprised to see Levi on the other side. The Captain was wearing sweatpants and a black t-shirt. Eren was not used to this comfortable side of him so he couldn't help staring. He held Eren's jacket in his other arm.

"Captain? W-what are you doing here?" Eren asked and gulped when he met his eyes. The man sighed. "You forgot your jacket, so i'm here to return it to you." he said and pressed the jacket against Eren's chest and suddenly leaning closer to him, making the teenager very uncomfortable. "Also, you have been hella out of it lately so get yourself together or we all will die." he whispered in his ear. Eren blushed as he felt Levi's breath gently brushing against his ear. "Y-yeah of course." He stuttered and looked away. Levi looked at Eren for again, a few seconds more than usual and then turned around and walked away. Eren looked at him as he walked away and then closed the door and sat down on his bed. Fuck. He looked down at his erection that was clearly showing under his pj. He sighed and bit his lip. He slowly took off his pants and boxers and saw that pre-cum was already dripping. Shit. He grasped his dick and started to jack off. "Ngh.." he breathed out. He couldn't help thinking about Levi. "Ah.." Eren stroked his dick faster and rubbed his tip gently, thinking about Levi touching him, licking, sucking. "L-Levi.. Ah!" he flinched and cum squirted over his stomach. He breathed heavily and layed  down on his bed. Eren then went up to the shower to clean himself up. He stood in the shower, feeling ashamed for what he just did. Jacking off to the Captain? It doesn't have to mean anything right?! I'm not in love with him or something, he's a guy. He sighed as he felt the water raining down on him. It was probably just a physical reaction, definitely. He went out of the shower, dried himself and then went back to bed.