Needing Assistance

Friday

Patric had a grueling morning  introducing himself to his new soldiers, subordinates and civilian liaisons. He was exhausted by the time he made it back to his house for lunch. The box was still on the table along with the contents. Thinking back on last night he didn't sleep well, probably because he was in a new place. Yeah that had to explain it, not the card or his restless soul. He picked up his phone and dialed.

"Yes Admiral?"

"Captain, where can I get a black suit from. I have an event to attend tomorrow night."

"I can get someone to take you in town today."

"I do have a driver's license. I can drive myself but I would appreciate directions to the nearest haberdasher."

"I can get that for you sir. We do have a car ready at your disposal."

"I'm eating lunch at this moment but how about giving me an hour."

"Yes sir, I will have what you need ready to go."

"Thank you."

Patric hung up looking at the box. It had been a while since he had a night out on the town. One night wouldn't kill him it was for charity, well at least he hoped it didn't. He quickly fixed a sandwich and gobbled it down.

There was a knock on the door and the captain came in with car keys to a Cadillac and a sheet of paper.

"I've put in all the addresses into the GPS and here is a list you requested."

"Are you busy Captain?"

"Sir?"

"I could use a second opinion. I was thinking it's been a while since I haven't worn military regalia."

Hollman smiled. "It would be my pleasure."

"We should take our leave. Oh by the way, I'm still driving." The Captain chuckled and they left.