the keyblade war

''''''''''''a few weeks later''''''''''''

I watched from afar. This is the war we were warned about. Friends turning on friends, allies turning on allies. This war, This war is what is supposed to eradicate the light and allow darkness to prevail. There was one wielder in particular that went against most of the other foretellers... they still live. I look up to see Ava and Gula getting flung in opposite directions. My feet move on their own leading me through the battles and to Gula... my best friend who I've known my whole life. I made it to where he had landed. From the looks of it... he wasn't going to make it. I fall to his side. I pulled him into my arms, his head supported by my right hand.

"Gula..." I was finally able to speak, weakly he looked up at me.

"Bri?" He gasped out. Gula seemed to be collecting his thoughts, He summoned his keyblade and held it up to me. " I want you to take my keyblade... We didn't avoid the war but maybe... my keyblade can be of use to you in the future..." I looked at him tears brimming my eyes threating to fall. I rest my free hand on his hand that's holding the keyblade. I could feel its power, but I wasn't ready.

"I'm sorry, but I can't" my tears started to fall as I watched my best friend start to fade. " I can't, not yet anyway" I could feel the breeze on my skin through the chipped parts of my mask. He had a weak smile.

"alright, but when you are ready. It will be here waiting for you." After he said that he faded and I watch as his heart flooded up to be with kingdom hearts. A tear fell then another then another until it was an endless stream that I couldn't control. The sounds of battle faded as it was coming to an end until it was silent. There was no sound all was silent, and I knew all my friends... where dead. After a few minutes, I pulled myself off the ground, I tried to control my tears. They finally stopped. I'm not sure what I'm supposed to do now. Did the master think of this? I felt a few pieces of my mask chip away.

"where do I go now?" I whisper to myself.  An image of an old mysterious tower flashed through my mine. " so that where you want me to go..." I summon my keyblade and open a corridor of light to my unknown destination. 

(A/N; don't freak out there are three more books on the way the next one will follow b.b.s. if you haven't figured it out... I have a few ideas for the last two, I'm still thinking of how I'm going to write out B.B.S but it will come in the future.)