On The Search For Tom

A/N:
Since it's HALLOYEE take a 🅱️ussy 🅱️op

EDDS POV:

Me,Matt and Tord were walking home from the store. Matt was admiring himself,Tord was looking through Hentai. And I was just walking.

We arrived home and I opened the door. I headed to the kitchen to get myself a Cola,since I needed meh sugar. I opened the fridge and grabbed one.

There was paper stuck to it,it read(look back in the chapter 'Depression' to read note/letter)

I froze. "Uhh...Tord? Matt? Can you come here?!" I yelled. I heard jumping from the stairs followed by walking.

Tord and Matt looked at me. "Let me guess...ran out of Cola?" Tord asked. I shook my head. "No that's not it...yet. No! It's Y/N! She left!" Tord froze. "Where did she go?" "To find Tom." Tord rolled his eyes. "COME ON! WE GOTTA GO FIND Y/N!" Matt yelled.

I nodded. "And fast. Y/N could be in danger from Tom. Ya know,due to..." they both nodded.

Don't worry Y/N,Tom. We're coming.

YOUR POV:

I was running through the woods trying to find Tom. "Tom?!" I shouted.

I heard a running noise behind me,"T-Tom? Is that you?!"

There was silence.

A monster that was all black,with one black eye,and had purple horns.

It's eye narrowed at me. "T-Tom?" It scratched me.

My cheek started to bleed,I put my hand to my cheek. It burned. I started to cry.

The monster eyes looked at me. It got closer,I backed away. "Stop! Get away! From me! Your NOT TOM!" It froze. It held its paw/hand.

My arm slowly went out to it. I touch its paw/hand. It was warm,it felt...calm.

"Y/N?!" It was Edd. "Edd?" I asked myself quietly.

There was running. It became closer. Edd looked at me then at the monster that was Tom. Matt looked at his mirror then at me. And Tord laughed to himself and he smiled evilly.

Edd ran over to me. "Y/N?! Are you ok? Did Tom hurt you?" I nodded. "Just a scratch,nothing bad.

He nodded.

I looked over at Tord who was behind Tom. 'Tord. What is he doing?' I asked myself.

I saw Tord reach for something in his hoodie pocket.

He pulled out a vile and a syringe. He got closer to Tom.

Tord had put the syringe in Tom.

Tom fell,but turned back into his normal human self,he had no hoodie on,but he had his pants on. Which was good.(rereading this part reminds me of Grey FullBuster from Fairytail)

Tom laided there,like he was dead.

"Tord? What did you do?!" I asked standing up. All he did was laugh,and ran off into the woods. I ran over to Tom. "Tom?" I hugged him. He didn't hug back because he had passed out.

"Edd! I think Tom..." Edd nodded. "We should probably take him back home,before anything is to weird." I nodded.

HOME TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY EDD HAVING A SUGAR RUSH

We were at home,Edd told me to let Tom rest,and it go into his room.

I didn't want to bother him,due to him being passed out. I could make it worse somehow,and I didn't want that to happened.

I decided to go home. I missed home to be honest,but I also missed Tom.

I was walking back home thinking about Tord. 'Why would Tord do that?' Then my phone went off. It was an alert. "Weird...I rarely get these." I looked at it and it said:
RED LEADER HAS BEEN GONE FOR AWHILE,BUT IS BACK. PLEASE STAY IN DOORS AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE. THANK YOU FOR READING

I shrugged it off. I decided that Red Leader and Red Army crap wasn't a big deal to me. I didn't care to be honest about that.

I arrived at home. I opened the door and Katelyn watching TV on the sofa. Sighed and closed the door.