It Was An Accident

A/N:
This chapter could hurt you. I suggest listening to Goner while reading this.

YOUR POV:

I was going over to Edd's because I left my F/C hoodie. Yes. I have multiple hoodies.

I got dressed:

THOSES SHOES🖤🖤🖤

THOSES SHOES🖤🖤🖤

I walked down stairs to Katelyn. "Where the heck did Katelyn go?" I shrugged it off and walked to Edd's.

Outside I saw The guys looking sad and Katelyn about to cry. Tom. Well...looked like he was happy?

"What's going on?" I asked. Edd looked at me. "Tord's leaving." Was all he said. I was shocked. "YOUR LEAVING AGAIN?!" I yelled tearing up. Tord looked at me in questioning way. "What do you mean a-"

"STOP BEING SO STUPID!" I yelled through tears. Tord looked at the guys. "You left me...in highschool...you left me summer of Sophomore year!" I yelled now crying. Tord looked upset. "I-I forgot about t-"

"JUST SHUT IT! YOU DIDNT EVEN CARE WHAT HAPPENED TO ME! YOU WERE OFF IN NORWAY DOING YOUR OWN THING!"

Tord looked hurt.

"Y/N...it was an-"

I then ran off.

I couldn't deal with the depression again. When Tord left the first time I picked up the Habit of smoking,drinking and cutting.

I ran to my room locking the door. I slid down the door. I pulled my knees to my chest and started sobbing.

HOUR LATER

I stopped crying a little and looked my wrist. The scars weren't noticeable that much.

When I started cutting,smoking and drinking the guys never knew about it. That's how I distance myself from then.

I stood up and walked over to window. I peaked out of it and saw Edd,Matt,Tom and Katelyn walking into their house.

I sighed.

"Why did you leave me again Tord..." I whispered.

I looked over at my side table. I walked over to it.

I opened a drawer and saw my alcohol,cigarettes and knife.

I picked up the knife.

I shivered picking it up.

I unlocked my door. I walked over to my desk and wrote a note for anyone who found me.

"Tord,where ever your going...be safe. I will miss you. Edd good luck with Nova. Katelyn I love you as a friend. Matt keep being you. And Tom...I love you...and...

I'm sorry."

I took my last breathe and the pointed the knife at my heart and stabbed my self.

A/N:
RIP you😂