love at first kiss

Tessa's POV: 

It was that guy that I was trying to get out of my mind, 

That guy: "Oh, Hey" he said really akwordly

"Hi" I said back really quiet

That guy: "Oh Um I'm sorry I did not mean to disturb you um i'll just go goodni-" he said but I cut him off

"No stay a bit" I said trying to sound confident but i was still a little shakey 

That guy: "Um okay, mind if I sit" 

"Go for it I don't bite" I said

TESSA BROOKS what are you saying this is not the way to talk to him take it slower I think he thinks i'm weird. 

That Guy: "I'm Chance by the way" He said starting to sound more confident.

Ohhh Chance I like it 

"I'm Tessa, so why are you up so late?" I asked

Chance: "well I could not sleep Hollywood is a little overweliming , You?" He said.

because of you is what I wanted to say but I just said "Oh you know just wanted to listen to the sounds of Cali for a bit"  

Chance: "I really want to get to know you more"

"me to" i said so we started to talk he talked about his life in Ohio with Jake and he told me a bit about Tony and he talked about his goals and what he wants to do with his life while he is in CA and I told him about my life and how much jake had changed it we talked a lot about my family and I told him a bit about team 10 and how crazy they are and I told him to wake up bu 6 am or he might just become jakes next prank victem. I had alot of fun talking to him and I think he felt the same way... or atleast I hope he did.

Chances POV: 

Me and Tessa have talked for hours and hours and I feel like I have known her for years she seems so great and like this could tern into a great frindship but somthing inside me keeps hoping that it will be more, I loved hearing about her family life and how great team 10 is and I am glade that she warned me about Jake and his pranks. By like 5 am we relized we had been talking for hours I and I looked down and Tessa had drifted off to sleep on my shoulder and to be honest I really liked her resting her head down on me it made me feel happy and giddy, but i relized that she should probebly sleep in her own bed, so i picked her up and grabbed her shoes which had been sitting next to her the whole time, and brought her upstairs. 

Tessa's POV: 

After we had been talking for a while I got sleepy but did not want the moment to end so I just put my head on his sholder and was soon asleep, but I knew when he picked me up I was awake just I wanted him to carry me up and it made me feel really happy so when he carried me up I pretended not to wake up but right as he was about to leave my room I called him back over and I sat up and he sat on my bed and without a word we started leaning towrds each other out lips touched and right at that moment I relized That i really liked him and might even love him, And I'm really hoping he feels the same way. 

Hey guys thanks so much for reading i really hoped you injoyed <3 i would love to hear sme suggestions in the comments on what i should do next in the story i will be getting into a lot more drama and stuff and i will try to update everday