Jin x Jungkook x Rap Mon

Jungkook POV

I walked down the hallway quietly so I didn't disturb my hyungs. However, when I walked past Jin and Rap Mons room, there were noises. Groans..... I stepped near the door and listened closely. Wet slapping noises, and the occasional moan of one person's name. I got curious and opened the door. Bad idea. Rap Mon and Jin were naked on Jins bed, Rap mon was on top of Jin, his length exposed. "J-Jungkook!?" Jin grabbed Mon's shoulder and pulled him down, covering them with a blanket. "H-Hyung?" I couldn't help but blush. "S-Sorry about that, Rap mon and I, just were..." Rap Monster hushed Jin with his finger and got out of the bed, walking over to Jungkook, pulling him in, and shutting the door. "R-Rap Mon we shouldn't." Jin interupted. "But Jin, look, he's liking it from my view." He was right too, his hand was down by my V line, and his hands wandered my body. "He's young Mon." Jin grabbed him but Mon shoved him back. Tossing me on top of Jin. Jin's crotch rubbed against my clothing, making ne blush harder. He pulled my head in and delicately kissed my lips. The moment I kissed back it turned a little bit more aggresive. He held my waist and Mon entered my body, waiting a moment for me to get used to the feeling.... and him. Jin smiled and reached his hand into my boxers, pumping me while Mon thrusted. I almost felt bad for Jin so i did the same. I did it slowly, he arched his back and his grip on me loosened. Mon started to move faster. "A-Ah!" I moaned, Jin stared at me suprised, but all i could do was shut my eyes and bite my lip. "You can say whatever you want Kookie." I took that into account and moaned again "h-hyung~" I came all over Jins stomach. I nearly collasped on top of him, breathing heavily. Mon cummed as well, his hot seed running through me. Moments later Jin came over my hand, and we all collaped on the bed. "Wow kookie, you should visit ua more often." Mon smiled. I nodded and cuddled into the both of them. "Yeah.. "