Chapter One

Chapter One :

Akima's Thoughts

Kima

"Mmm, baby don't stop

"Mmm, baby don't stop. I'm about to cum!" I moaned loudly.

He was doing it again, snatching my soul from my body. It wasn't the first time we'd had sexual encounters and I would like to hope that it wouldn't be the last.

"Cum on this dick, ma. Cum for daddy." He demanded after smacking my ass.

He was delivering those long and slow strokes that drove me crazy. Daddy knew what he was doing and I promise you he did it well each and every time. It was one of the reasons I'd fallen for him, but I'd never let him know it.

Feeling that familiar sensation in the pit of my stomach, my legs began to quiver and shake. I could feel myself releasing my creamy goodness all over his dick.

"Fuck!" Mhm, that's right daddy...cum for me now.

"Damn girl. Sure as hell glad you got that birth control taken care of. Cause I promise you there's no way I'm gonna be pulling out of that bomb ass pussy." He told me as we lay side by side trying to catch our breath.

Let's just face it, Your pull out game is just weak as fuck. The fact that I have good pussy just gives you more of an excuse.

Rolling my eyes, I scooted closer to him and got comfortable to cuddle. Only, he moved from underneath me and stood from my bed. It didn't take a rocket scientist to see that he'd just gotten what he wanted out of me.. a piece of ass. Like a fool, if let him. Now he was preparing to leave me and return to his own apartment next door to mine.

"Chance, I know you aren't about to dip out on me." I fussed trying to fight back tears.

He chuckled. "Kima, you know I told you I have to get back to work. It's nothing personal baby. I'll see you later or something." He said before kissing my forehead and heading out.

"Clown ass nigga!" I yelled after him, only to have the slamming of my apartment door be the response.

I guess I could explain how Chance and I got to this point huh? Well, it all started when I moved into this building. It was my second apartment on my own and I was starting fresh with everything. Fresh out of a relationship, I was all about loving myself and focusing on me. I was doing just that, and then came Chance.

We were both getting off the elevator after a long day of work. His Versace cologne caught my attention, and then came the three sixty waves along with the full beard. It didn't help that he was a fine piece of Godiva chocolate either. We made small talk, and small talk turned into fucking. Of course I caught feelings and now here I am chasing after a clown trying to find what every woman wants and needs in a man. Only, Chance wasn't a man. Nah see, Chance was the definition of a fuck nigga. He'd shown me time and time again and for some reason I refused to pay attention to all the signs.

He was twenty six and on his own with a good paying job. Yet, he was still in his hoe faze instead of trying to settle down and start a family. Chance likes to have his cake and eat it to. Like a fool, I allowed the shit.

I could be an idiot and blame it on me only being twenty-three, but I knew better. I'd seen and heard it all before. Yet, here I was with yet another no good ass nigga allowing the same shit to happen. For some reason, I was creating this cycle that would soon be hard to break.

Huffing as I️ ran my fingers through my hair, I️ thought of how things could be different. But who was I️ fooling, Chance wasn't going to change. It was all just wishful thinking.

My phone vibrated on my nightstand signaling an incoming call from my best friend, Tyana. I️ watched my phone ring, not even in the mood to be bothered. I️ knew why Ty was calling and it was because she wanted to go out tonight. Honestly, I️ wasn't feeling it. I'd rather stay home, clean and play Mary J. Blige while sulking in my own misery.

Why did I️ always do this to myself?

Why did always allow men to come in, get me hyped up, fuck me over and leave me high and dry. I️ was always giving a nigga my all but was never getting the same in return. I️ might as well be like the rest of these stupid ass females. Shit, I️ was allowing niggas to shit on me and taking they ass back like it never happened.

What happened to me? What is wrong with me? Why can't I️ get someone to love me just as much as I️ love them? Why was it so hard to find Mr. Right? And was he even out there?

Pulling the soiled sheets off my king sized bed, I️ made my way into my wash room. I️ needed to "de-Chance" my home; As if washing and cleaning could change the fact that he was right next door. I️ was on a mission, even with my phone steady ringing in my bedroom. I️ just needed this time to clear my head. What better way to do that by cleaning, burning candles and playing music loudly.

Something had to give, but it wasn't going to be me anymore.