Wild One

~sorry it's so short, but you've got a little bit of captain swan action going on here.~

"Hey I heard you were a wild one

If I took you home, it'd be a home run

Show me how you do"~ FloRida

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Hook*

"Come on Swan! I did nothing wrong. I saved his bloody life!"

"Yea you did. Thanks. But he can't leave you bastard! He's stuck here for the rest of his life. We've got Henry back but we can't leave, plus Pan's still out there, with his shadow."

"Swan, Pan's weak. We can deal with him when the time comes, now we have to save Dad of the Year."

"What do you have against David? I thought you two were besties?"

"Well-"

"Stop. You hear that?"

I looked around and listened. I could see a slight rustling a few feet ahead of us.

"Yea, I do. Throw them in the brig?" I grinned at Emma.

"Throw them in the brig," she said.

We advanced towards the shaking shrubbery when out popped a red animal. It wasn't actually an animal; it was a girl, a rather pretty girl at that. She looked up at Emma, and then she looked at me. Her eyes staring into mine made me realize what I was missing in my life, a woman to walk the plank with. If I couldn't get Emma, I'd try to get the girl covered in dirt.

*Emma*

I looked from Hook to the girl on the ground. They had some kind of connection and I didn't like it. I typically didn't get caught up in guys, except for that time...never mind. Anyway, that girl was going to be trouble, for me, for Hook, and for the rest of us. Pan was lying low for now, and we had a protection spell surrounding Henry, but this girl made me wary. How did she get here, because she sure as hell shouldn't be.

I made the first move. I walked calmly over to her, my face a mask. I bent down to her level, "Hi. I'm Emma. If you don't mind my asking, how'd you get here? No one gets to Neverland unless the shadow brings them and you must think I'm crazy...let's start over. Hi. I'm Emma." Well...I screwed that up. She looked at me.

"No. You're not crazy," she responded, "I thought I was when I first got here, but I guess I'm not. I'm Jade." She held out her hand for me to shake, I took it with evident caution. "I know you must be worried about how I got here, and I guess I am too. I just need answers and I think you can help." Hook took that moment to open his big mouth.

"Hmmm, well I've never had a redhead before. Tell me love, what kind of shape are you in? How fit are you?"

"Hook," I said, "What is wrong with you? Don't you see how young she is?"

"Well compared to me you're a baby. I've rocked more boats than you can count."

"I'm not that young.

"Alright darling, but can you keep up? That's the question. Don't want you to get too tired."

"Oh I can keep up. I've been told I'm quite good," I winked.

"I highly doubt that Swan. Maybe you should show me some time-see if you're telling the truth or not."

"I just might take you up on that."

Jade cleared her throat and looked at me, letting me know that she knew something was up and that I wasn't hiding it well; I blushed. I felt Hook's hook hand trail up and down my back, giving me shivers. "Shall we go back to base?" I asked shakily.

"Sure love, we can go to any base you want to. Just tell me which one and I'll take you," he whispered in my ear before moving his "hand" away from my back, leading the way to our temporary home. I didn't think I'd be able to take much more of this. Hook's getting out of control, and I think I like it.