Chapter-2 went out for shopping.

Michelle pov: In the morning,I get up at 6:00 a.m. I checked my phone there is chimchim missed call and I call back.He picked up his phone fastly and he say that hi,good morning baby and I replied ,morning.He say that we need to go out for shopping and  I was so excited.He tell me to get ready at 9:30a.m. and turn off his phone.

Jimin pov: I looked my watch its almost 9:30 a.m.I took my car key and directly go ahead michi house.I rang the doorbell and my baby michi open the  door .She tell me to wait her afew moment to change her dress she wear white shirt and deep blue jeans ,she wear nike sneaker(that is michi most like in shoe brand) and she tie her hair highly.when I looked at her face and figure she was so beautiful I think im going mad haha,I like her from head to toe .you are  so beautiful I said   and kiss to her soft lip.                    Michelle pov:We went out and we buy whatever we need for our wedding day and we take some food from sea food restaurant it is so tasty.After finished taking food we go home .my baby chimchim droped me,when he try to go I hold his hand and said oppa don't go now please stay with me I miss you.He replied me ok of course I will stay with you.we spend the night together and my jimin is so pabo he used to say some funny things.sometimes he act like a ghosts,he always make me smile,he don't want to hurt me and he can't show tear drops from my eyes . Jimin is my everything,he is my world I love him so much and he love me too.But we never use sex because we don't want to use before marry.Thats nice.                         

Jimin pov:In the morning,I slowly open my eyes and my baby michi stand infront of me .She smile cutely and said hi,good morning baby and I replied morning with smiley.she gave me tea that she brought for me and after finish drinking tea I tell her that I need to go now today im going to practice dancing and she replied me with her smiley cute face and said ok go do it well .I kiss on her forehead and kiss me back . I said im gone and go out from her house. Michi always supported me in whatever im doing thats why I like this cute good character girl.If I have time, I want to spend with the rest of my life with michi.