chapter 8: new friend

Nathan's POV

They are like sisters on dramas on their act and doesnt seem to notice me here.

I cleared my throat....

"ahem"

No reaction.

"Shaiee"

Still no response..

"SHAIEE ALEXANDRIA QUINSEL"

she introduced herself to that nerd she helped earlier. So i tried once more to get their attention.

"SHAIEE"

" oh? Wae? Bat andito kapa?!"

Seriously? She really dont thank people who save her?!

"no thanks at all?"

"okay, thank you Mr. Gray but your help wont be needing anymore so scatter" she said.

How could you say that?! Grrrrr... She really annoys me. If only i wont complete this mission but this is really so important! Ugh. *facepalms*

I walk towards her then carry her like a sack on my shoulders.

"hey put me down!!" she commanded. She keeps on trembling on my shoulders and yelling out loud for help.

"uhm shaiee! See ya next time!" nerdy shouted.

"oh yes! Tomorrow! Okay! Lunch!"

"okay!!!" and then boom! End of their convo.

"your noisy" i said when she calmed down.

"put me down" she ordered again.

She really has great strength but im thankful that i can bear with it.

I put her down then she started leaning on the wall.

" what do you really want?" she asked me seriously.

I step forward to her and lean on to the wall she's leaning too.

"why do you always get yourself involve on fights?" i ask.

"why do you care?"

"i wasnt. Im just asking"

"is that really important to you?"

"what if yes?"

After what i said, her eyes grew bigger and this time looked at me seriously like she wants a fight.

"look Mr. Gray, im not a type of girl you wanted so screw yourself and stop following me." she seriously said.

"i dont think you are in the position to tell me what to do and what my heart does" grrrr. This is so gay and disgusting. What am i even talking about?

Ugh. Yes i need this also for my parents. I have to do this. No more buts.

"uuwi na ako" she said after long silence. Are you curious about my language? Im speaking english yet i also understand tagalog. I just dont speak it, im having a hard time pronouncing it correctly.