Rock Heaven

A-N- Okay, I'm open to title suggestions :D

I had to do this assigmnet for mythology class. We read Homer's Odyssey and then we had to write an odyssey of our own (Odyssey means adventure). I got a 110 out of 100 on it XD and my teacher wants a copy to give as an example for next year! She LOVES IT

It could take place in the present or the past. I could be a regular student or a princes...you get the point. So, in mine I make everything seem like its taking place in a time of Kings and Queens and knights but if you look closely they could be modern day things.

One last things, Its all about Rock 'n' Roll... So it's dedicated to all of those who love the music just as much as I do. Let it fill you and guide you. Music is there for everything, and can always help.

Enjoy, fan, vote, comment \m/

She brought this upon herself. If she hadn’t been so insistent to leave her village, then she never would have gotten lost, never would have been tested. Monica was an ordinary girl who lived in an ordinary village. But you know what they say about ordinary people; extraordinary things happen to them. Monica had begged her mother to let her go away to the big city to see a concert. It was her only dream in life, to let this music fill her, warm her and give her answers she didn't know to questions she had yet to be asked. She wasn’t going to just any concert, and she wasn’t going to just any city; It was a Van Halen concert in Sin City. After weeks of begging and pleading, reasoning and agreeing, her mother had agreed for her to go to Sin City. Monica mounted her horse, her mother then handed her the key to their cottage and said, “I won’t be home until morning. Take this key, don’t lose it and be sure to start home by eleven this night.”

Monica nodded her head and her horse went speeding down the streets. Her friends in town waved after her and shouted that she have fun.

Monica didn’t have a care in the world and got more excited as soon as she saw the bright lights and heard the enticing sounds of Sin City. She parked her horse in the stable with the others and paid the boy money to watch it. It was only three streets of a walk to the concert hall. The music could be heard from even the gates of Sin City and was louder as she approached the doors of the concert hall. She was granted full access to the building by the guards outside and went to take up her seat towards the middle of the room.

Only ten minutes later and she jumped out of her seat, screaming and cheering as the band came onstage. Wizards behind the curtains made fog leak across the stage and then a light was shone on the band’s singer; David Lee Roth of Indiana.

As the concert ended and Monica wandered back to her horse, she was so disappointed that her night of happiness was over, but so happy that it had been more than she ever hoped for. She sat on her horse and started to what she imagined would be the way out of Sin City; but really, she was getting herself more lost than a needle in a haystack. Not much later, her horse refused to budge. Poor thing, must be hungry, Monica thought to herself. She parked her horse across the street from the hay& feed and went to go buy it a drink. When she came back with a substance thicker than water, she gasped in fear and annoyance.

“My Mustang!” She cried, “Someone stole my most prized Mustang!” She sunk to her knees in the middle of the street, “That horse was given to me by the blacksmith, Ford!”

Monica looked down the street to her right; then to her left, but there was no trace of her stolen horse. Not sure of which direction to go, she looked to the heavens and prayed to the Gods to send her a message; She got one. Several paces to her right, a giant sign appeared. It was a huge picture of the head God, Steven Tyler, and his most famous saying: ‘Walk This Way’. Monica thanked the Gods and began walking right, like her sign had suggested.