The School

When me and my brother got there, my brother told me that the school was still being built.

That's why I didn't like the school AT FIRST. Of course, it was nice 'cause it was big. I did like its largeness, and the rooms were big as well.

I pretty much regretted the fact that I chose this school.

"Kyllee, welcome to Sky High University! Don't worry. The school is still being built."

*KYLLEE POUTS FACE*

"Oh, Kyllee, what's wrong? Don't you like the school?"

"No, it's just that it's not what I expected."

"Kyllee, I already told you that the school is still being finished."

"Yeah, but I didn't expect it to be this plain..."

"Oh come on Kyllee! Don't be like that! You don't even know the school might progress so much from what you're seeing."

"Okay, okay fine. Come on! Let's continue the tour."

"Sure let's go!"

When we finished the school tour, I found it odd that the faculty was so nice to him. Maybe he was just too friendly that he was close to all of them. I thought it was impossible. So I had the urge to just ask him.

"Gelo?"

"Yes?"

"Why are all the faculty nice to you?"

"Because they're my friends. Dad is friends with the family of the owners and the faculty. You just didn't know because you were still young back then."

"Oh. Okay :)"

So what I was thinking was almost right. Just almost.

Tomorrow, I'm gonna go buy some school supplies.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey Guys! What do you think? Is it going pretty good? Hope so. Just comment if you liked it :) Thanks!