Am I In Love With Her?

The next day, Kyllee and Marco woke up very early.

*KYLLEE'S POV*

"AHHHHHHH..." Kyllee said as she woke up.

She still hasn't forgotten about what Marco did. And when she woke up, she felt like she was still in that situation.

"Gelo..."

"Yes Ky?"

"I think I have a fever..."

"Oh no! Let me check"

He grabbed a thermometer to check how I was doing.

"OML KYLLEE!!!! YOU'RE  IN FLAMES!! YOUR TEMP IS 40°!!!"

"Mmhfhhff"

"WE HAVE TO GO TO THE HOSPITAL!!!!!"

"Uhuhh"

"C'MON!!!!!!!!!"

I'm feeling so light headed.... And I only see white fog.... I can barely see my brother...

I now see that I'm in a room... There's this nurse... Giving me  some sort of medicine... I think it was just a Paracetamol for my fever.... It made me feel a bit better.

Meanwhile, Marco woke up completely normal. He was about to call Gelo when his phone rang.

*MARCO'S POV*

"Yo man what up?"

"Marco..."

"What?"

"Kyllee's in the hospital..."

"What happened?" He said trying to be as calm as possible when his heart was palpitating so hard.

"She had a fever, and her temperature's 40°... Her eyes... I couldn't see her pupils.. I only see her white eyeballs... She's also shaking hard..."

"WHAT?!! WHICH HOSPITAL ARE YOU IN??!! TEXT ME ALL THE DETAILS I'LL BE THERE IN A FLASH!"

OML IM SO SCARED WHAT IF SHE HAD SOME SORT OF SCARY DISEASE!????!!

Finally, with Marco reaching the hospital, he definitely asked the nurse with such power;

"WHICH ROOM IS MISS KYLLEE PETERS IN?"

"In room 1704 sir."

'Thank You."

He rushed with such dedication, not realizing his heart was beating for her.

"Gelo! How's Kyllee??"

"She's doing fine. The nurses gave her paracetamol, and let her rest."

"Good. I'll go get her some fruits."

"Sure. Thanks."

I felt someone grab my hand.

It turned out to be Kyllee.

"Thank You... " She tried to say as clear as possible.

Instead of responding 'you're welcome', I just gave her a very sweet smile.

HIIII EBREHBADEH!! IM SOOOOOOOOOO SORRRY I HAVEN'T UPDATED IN SOOOOOOOOO LOOOOOONG!!!!!! I PROMISE TO UPDATE MAYBE THURSDAYS BUT MOST OF THE TIME FRIDAYS, SATURDAYS AND SUNDAYS. SARANGHAE!