chapter two

// Trixie POV//

I must of been asleep for long because whenever I woke up on the living room couch, I could hear people whispering. I decided to keep my eyes shut a little bit longer just to listen in.

"That's Trixie Pixie? " I hear a unfamiliar voice whisper. Trixie Pixie used to be a name I had whenever I was younger and used to live here because I used to pretend I was a pixie fairy. Yup, I was a weird child.

"Holy shit! Puberty went on the she right track for her! She's hot!" I hear another strangers voice whisper.

"Shut up, Mickey! She's always been pretty" I hear a familiar voice this time, it was Nick. How sweet of him

"Can we wake her up?" I hear another voice but this voice sounds a lot cutter than the rest.

"No, let her sleep" nick says.

I decided to wake up and discover who these strangers were.

I opened my eyes and six teenage boys were leaning over me including Nick.

"I never thought I'd wake up in same room as a boy , let alone six boys" I say, grinning as I look at them all. They all looked nervous , I wouldn't blame them.. I basically caught them perving on me whilst I was asleep.

"Um, sorry, er, I was looking for something and the boys were helping me" Nick says, rubbing the back of his neck as he looks at the ground.

"Oh really? And what were you looking for?" I raise a eyebrow as I look at him.

"Um , er, well, a tennis ball?" Nick says, unsure. Wow , he was the worst liar ever. Less I'll know whenever he lies to me in the future, "yeah, I was looking for a tennis ball.." He says to himself.

" a tennis ball? do you not have enough balls of your own?" I say, smirking at him. He looked up and chuckled , his friends were laughing too.

"Hot girl got attitude" A boy with spikey hair says.

" I'm a girl, not a temperature. Don't call me hot " I say, harshly as I look at the boy. He must of been Mickey because I remember his voice from the " puberty went on right track comment"

" your accent is beautiful" one of the six boys blurts out, " I'm Jason, by the way" he smiles. I blushed a little at his comment, I don't usual get compliments.

" why thank you,Jason" I say, smiling at him, " will the rest of you tell me your names so at least I know the name of the creeps that were watching me sleep" I smirk.

"I'm Vincent" a really baby cute boy says, grinning, " this is Thomas, Louis, Madison and you already know Mickey, Jason and Nick" Vincent seemed really nice, he had a look about him.

\\ Nick POV //

What was Jason playing at? " your accent is beautiful" can you get anymore creepy? How come Trixie wasn't creeped out! Well what Jason said was true but still!

What's wrong with you Nick?! Why am I acting jealous?

"Nice to meet you all " Trixie says, smiling. Her smile was so beautiful. She never showed her teeth though, like, it didn't look like a genuine smile. What are doing,Nick? Your speaking as if your in a 21st Century Romeo and Juliet play.

"Guys, I think it's time for you all to leave. Trixie and her mom need to get settled in without having all of you running around the house" I tell them.

"Come on, let us stay longer " Thomas pleads. The boys agree with him and beg. I shake my head and show them out the door, " you just want her to yourself! Not fair" I glared at him and mouthed "leave" and he did. The boys and him were out the door within seconds.

"They could of stayed longer, I wouldn't of mind" Trixie says. Her accent made everything sound so beautiful.

"It's fine, I'll see them again tomorrow" I sit next to her on the couch. It was kinda awkward for a while.

"Let's go somewhere" Trixie blurts out, " I wanna go somewhere! Take me somewhere! " she sounded like a five year old begging for candy.

"Where will we go? "

"Anywhere"

I thought for a second on where to go. The boardwalk. The boys and I dance there all the time specially whenever we were younger, it was our favourite place to go.

"Come on, I know somewhere " I grin.

"well take me there"