chapter four ; ''HE CAN'T BE MAKING OUT WITH GIRLS! HE'S TOO BABY CUTE! ''

(a/n the only Iconic girl I used was Sarah, sorry! I don't have anything against the others just decided to create new chacters)

Nick Mara POV

I turn up to the house with my crew and Kylie, ''Trixie? '' I call as I walk up the stairs. She walks out the room,smiling. She obviously re-done her makeup because all her smugged mascara was gone, thankfully, ''Hey, the guys are here'' I smile.

She shows a small smile at them and waves, ''Hey'' She says,smiling. 

Everyone says hey and gives her a small hug except for Kylie. She just stood there looking bitter as per usual. I seriously can't stand Kylie, I've never met anyone so bitter and mean in my life and she never smiles. 

''Trixie, you haven't met Izzy, Jessica, Alanna and Sarah yet? have you? '' I say,smiling. I introduce them to her.

The girls basically tackled her with hugs. I laugh a little at Trixie's reaction to them, she looks taken back by them all. I look over at Kylie and she was just looking her up and down while biting down.

''Stop being so bitter '' I whisper to Kylie, ''Your going to ruin everybodys night but that's what you do isn't it? '' She looks at me and rolls her eyes. 

++++

Trixie POV

Wow, I was literally so taken back by the love I was recieving by these people I didn't even know.

''Trixie.. that's such a cool name ''Sarah says, smiling as she pulls away from the hug. Sarah looks a lot like Jason... they must the twins or something, ''I'm Jasons twin. '' Yup, I was right. 

''You're so pretty! ''Jessica says, sighing as she looks at me. I laugh a little. She was funny. Pretty? Me? God no. She was so sweet though, ''Your accent is so perfect too''

''Me? Wow, thanks ''I say,laughing. I was really awkward compared to them. 

''Do you dance? '' Alanna asks me, smiling. I actually did dance but I wouldn't class myself as a good dancer.

''Yeah, I did whenever I was in England but I wouldn't really class myself as a good dancer '' I tell them. 

''you dance? ''Nick blurts out as he walks over, ''You never told me that! ''He smiles,brightly, ''You could join Icon! We could all dance together!'' 

''OMG you should so join! ''Izzy says, sounding excited, '' It'd be so much fun having more girls to the group ''

''You heard her guys, she even said herself that she wasn't a good dancer ''Kylie says, pushing past me and walking into the bedroom with the rest of the boys.

''That didn't stop you from joining, Kylie. '' Nick says,smirking, ''Plus it'd be nice to have some good girl dancers on the team without them falling or vomitting on stage ''

''ONE TIME. ''Kylie screams. She shouted like whining toddler. Everyone started laughing and I did a little too. Izzy and Jessica grab onto my hand and pulls me into the room and Nick and the others followed behind. I was a little awkward with everyone since I didn't really know them but they were really nice for people who've barely met me. 

_________________________________________

Hour later

Trixie POV

Everyone sat around the room just talking about random stuff but I barely spoke. I didn't really fit in with their topic of converstation like dance, school and stuff so I was really awkward. Kylie kept giving me dirty looks the odd time whenever people weren't looking which made me really uncomfortable.