Chapter 13

Killian's POV

Emma was still asleep and so I got up to make her some breakfast when I finished there was a knock at my door and when I opened it Belle walked right in.

"Liam told me your selling the bar? You cant do that." Belle says.

"Okay first off come in. Second shhh I have someone sleeping. Thirdly Im not selling." I say.

"Wait your not selling?" She asks.

"No. Now can you go." I say.

"Why? Ohhh you have someone in there? Who is she?" Belle asks.

"Look she is gonna be up soon. Would you please leave." I beg.

"Sure. I guess I could." She says and walked out.

Emma then walked out of my room wearing my shirt and she looked sexy in my clothes.

"Hey love." I say to her.

"Hey there handsome." She says and kisses me.

"Oh my bad. I left my phone... OH MY GOD! Your Emma Swan." Belle screams.

"Belle calm down right now. Love go back to the room while I deal with her." I say.

"Okay." Emma says and walked to my room.

I had to cover Belle's mouth and waited for Emma to be out of sight before letting her go.

"You had sex with Emma Swan?" Belle asks.

"Im not answering that. Beside you need to keep this a secret. Emma and I are dating. We dont want it to get out so you have to promise me you wont tell a soul." I say.

"I promise. I just cant believe someone who didnt like Emma Swan is now with Emma Swan." She says.

"Look I really really care about her and I dont want to lose her. So we have to keep this quiet until she and I are ready." I say.

"Okay. Im happy for you. Now go and spend time with her." She says and leaves.

I walked back to my room and Emma was waiting for me.

"Would you like some breakfast love?" I ask.

"Sure...Umm are you mad you have to hide this from people?" Emma asks me.

"No. I understand why I have to and I want you to know that whenever your ready is fine by me. Even if your not ready and never want to tell a soul ever. I wont mind. I just want you to be happy." I say.

"With you I am happy." She says and kisses me.

I held her close to me because I knew tonight she had to leave to get to an audition. I just want Emma to be happy. Though I Emma would want to eat breakfast, but she kinda wanted me for breakfast instead.