Chapter 22

Killian's POV

I was in the bar and Belle had walked in a played some video from earlier today. It was my Swan and she had told the whole world that her parents lied and I realized that I love her even more now. She is will to turn against her family for me and that means alot.

"You! What have you done!" This man yells at me.

"Im sorry who are you?" I ask.

"Killian he is Rumple Gold." Belle says.

"Oh...Why are you screaming at me?" I ask.

"Because Emma has turned against her parents to help some random loser." Rumple says.

"Look you can say whatever you want it wont change anything. I thought Emma made that clear." I say.

"I dont care. Listen I can make her career bigger or I can take it away from her. Its all depends on the choice you make." He says.

"What choice?" I ask.

"You can stay with Emma and I destroy her career or you can dump her in front of hundreds of people." He says.

"I'll stay with Emma. Besides if you destroy her career who would hire you to work for them?" I ask.

"Ouch." Belle says.

"Cant you date her?" Rumple asks pointing at Belle.

"No.. Gross." I say.

"Love you too Killian. Anyway when Emma stood up to her parents because she loves this moron it made her even more loved. Emma has always been known as a sweet loving girl and thats why so many people love her. Emma protecting the man she loves made her even more popular then she was. So if you think about it you Emma is stronger with Killian and people love it. More love for Emma more people watch her movies, more people watch more money for all those who work with Emma." Belle says.

"Wow arent you smart. Okay for now this wont be a problem." Rumple says and walked out.

"Thanks." I say to Belle.

"Your welcome." She says.

"Killian! Gold he.... He isnt here." Emma says rushing in.

"He was here, but Belle took care of it." I say.

"Thanks." Emma says to Belle.

"It was nothing. So I'll leave you too alone." Belle says and walked to the back.

"Im sorry was he trying to make you dump me or something?" Emma asks.

"Yeah, but I told him I wouldnt. Then Belle kinda used her power of being a crazy fan and its all fine." I say.

"Im so sorry about him. He left when I was in the middle of a scene and I knew he was up to something, but his idiot son Neal kept messing up on purpose. So I asked for a quick break and here I am." She says.

"Swan its okay. You dont have to worry anymore. I love you." I say and grabbed her hand.

"I love you too." She says.

She leaned over the bar counter and kissed me. She then crawled across and wrapped her legs around my waist. I quickly pulled away from her before anything happened. I mean Belle was in the back and paparazzi was out front taking photos. Yeah that could have gone way out of control. Though just being with Emma I sometimes can lose control. Its a good thing I stopped or that could have took a turn for worse or maybe for the better. Though I honestly dont want to find out what would happen if Emma and I were caught being having sex. We are just gonna leave that for the closed doors.