Chapter 16

Emma's POV

I was on set of the movie and all I could think about was how Neal's sister was hitting on Killian last night at his bar. I couldnt do anything about it, but believe me I wanted to punch that bitch for running her hand down Killian's chest.

"So Emma you gonna tell me where your staying so we can rehearse after work?" Neal asks.

"No. I told you when we are done for the day I dont want you around. Also please tell your slut of a sister to not touch... Random men she doesnt know." I say.

"Oh are you talking about that loser guy from the bar. The only thing that guy has going for him is his looks and the fact he can make drinks. Other then that why would anyone want to spend time with him." He says.

"You know what I need to leave." I say.

I walked away from Neal and went into my trailer. I picked up my phone and decided to call Killian.

Phone Call.

Killian: Hey Beautiful whats up?

Emma: Not much. Its just about the last night....

Killian: Emma I told you that happens to me all the time. Drunk women and sometimes drunk men flirt with me. Its no big deal. Im with you and I wouldnt want to be with anyone else okay.

Emma: I wouldnt want to be with anyone else either. I....

"Emma... They need you on set." My assistant says.

Killian: You get back to work. I have stuff to do anyway. I'll see you tonight.

End Phone Call.

Before my assistant walked in I was gonna tell Killian I love him and that is something we have never said to one another yet. After the rest of day I set I went into the bathroom and changed into the disguise I wear to make sure no one followed me to Killian's. When I got to Killian's he was passed out on the couch. I looked at my phone and it was pretty late. Killian must have just got home from work. I covered him up with a blanket and kissed his forehead. Now I knew that he was who I love more then anything. I would gladly give up my career just to be with him. Thats how much he means to me.