1

This is a sequel to waking up, Jordan is the main character. I don't yet know where I'm going with it yet. But here's a starter idea I have going. Which is not done. Feel free to comment on any suggestions you have. Thanks. Enjoy!
[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

She woke up with no feeling at all, there was no emotion. So she did what she normally does. When heading out the door for breakfast she bumped into someone she didn't even notice until the women turned around and mentioned. Jordan didn't know what she was going to do, so she turned and continued walking. When she got to breakfast she eats pretty fast.

There was an envelope in the mailbox when Jordan got back to her place, she took it inside and opened it. It was an application for a job opportunity for the LPF, London Police Force. Jordan had been wanting this job her whole life. She had finally gotten the opportunity to do something she loves. But she realized that how she is living life isn't going to let her do what she lives for.

The following day Jordan goose down to the academy, to get assigned to the program. When she arrived at the academy she went inside and talked to the captain, Alex. He showed Jordan where she would be working, she got her own desk, then he introduced her to her partner. Alex introduced Jordan to Eliza. 

Eliza was a little taller than her, with broad shoulders and brown hair that was freshly cut. They exchanged hands. Once the introductions were exchanged Alex gave then their first task, kinda like an icebreaker mission. That's what they called it. Eliza has been with the academy for 3 years hoping to get promoted to the force soon.

They spent the time preparing the mission, who was going to do what roles. Eliza taking the lead. Jordan knew what she was doing, and that she probably had a better idea of how to get it done. But she kept quiet for now.

Jordan knew she could do this, to make an impression of herself to someone of higher rank.