Out and Reunited

The following morning Jordan woke up to her phone ringing. It was Eliza. Jordan answered. Her voice still sleepy. 

"Hello?" she said.

"Hey, want to work on a mission with me today?" Eliza asked, sounding a little suspicious. 

"sure, where do you wanna meet?" Jordan asked.

"Meet me at the back of the station" He responded.

12:00 AM

Jordan headed to the black of the station where Eliza was waiting with a large pack. Jordan had just had a backpack with a change of clothes and her phone. He seemed to be packed for more than a day trip. Eliza brought the white SUV around and Jordan got in. They headed off to the highway. After what felt hours, Jordan suggested a break to stretch their legs. After the next exit Eliza pulled into a gas station, they parked the car and went to get something to eat. Standing in line there were posters on the pillars, they took a closer look at one of them. It had a picture of Jordan on it. With a description saying suspect dangerous. Jordan looked at Eliza and they decided not to stay, Jordan waited in the SUV while Eliza got some food. While Jordan was looking at the poster, she looked up and saw Vex. He was getting off a motorcycle, and pumping gas. Jordan didn't want to do anything rash, so she pulled out her phone and took some photos of him. With questions wondering in her mind. how did he get out, why was he not in jail. Eliza came back and Jordan told him what she saw, that she didn't want to draw attention. 

They stayed at a motel for the night. When Jordan got into her room and checked the internet, there was a whole file on her, and her background. Why would anyone want her?

The clock on the wooden dresser read 3:30 am. perfect for her to get out. Sliding the window open. Grabbing my black bag over my shoulder. climbing out of the window. It was silent. Jordan didn't  see anyone around. There were a couple of cars going by on the nearby streets. She walked to the bus stop about a mile from the motel. The first but that came was going to Portland Seatle.