Amnesia

A microphone squeals somewhere. It's so loud that I had to cover my ears. I look at my hands and they are covered in burns, in a pattern. 

"Jordan!" I heard a voice. My eyes open with shock. It was Eliza walking me out of whatever state I was in. 

"How often do you get these flashes?" He asks her as she gets up from the bed. 

"Often to have them like dreams." She said 

Eliza didn't hesitate. He went to his desk across the room and grab his laptop. After returning to Jordan's side he opened the computer and started typing.

"What are you looking for?" Jordan asked.

"Anything relating to this type of behavior." He responded to her question when he pressed enter.

After a couple of searches, he found what he was looking for.
An article appeared on the screen in big block letters.
THE MYSTERY GIRL HAS SKILLS
It was front page and it looked like Jordan in Ohio.
"Wanna tell everything you remember from Ohio?"

"Well I don't remember much but I do remember that I found a job but couldn't work much cause I kept having fade-outs. Personality changes. I think my brother was there. But he's gone to have a life now. " Jordan was not really sure what else happened. She did have a journal about her personalities differences.  

Jordan's head hurts, she woke up but doesn't open her eyes. Not ready to face the sun that is tickling her cheeks and nose. She groans and trying not to think about the training day ahead of her with Eliza. 

After a while when she feels an arm around her waist, she wasn't alone in her bed. 

Her whole body goes completely stiff and her eyes fly open. She's unable to move her eyes circle the room frantically. She was not in her bed. It looked like she was in some kind of fancy hotel room that she didn't recognize. Her panic quickens. Where was the heck she? Who was the person sleeping next to her, practically on her since that person has moved closer and their chin laying on her shoulder?

After getting out of reach of the unfamiliar figure next to her. After getting her clothes on she went outside.

Running was the only thing Jordan could do now, questions boggling her mind. Why does this keep happening? These need to stop.  

When Jordan made it back to Eliza's place. She walked in looking stiff. 

(Eliza's POV)

Her emotions were not easily hidden on her innocent face. Her pain was evident in the crease of her lovely brow and the down-curve of her full lips. Her eyes, her eyes showed her soul. They were a deep pool of restless green, an ocean of hopeless grief. As I looked into her eyes I knew, all the beauty of the universe could not even hope to compete with this simple thing: passion. Passion turned her eyes into orbs of the brightest fire, and in them, I read clearly that she would fight to the very last year for her life. She would not let the world break her. Sure she could cry, but she would never let them take her true self from her. She clung to it with passion. A passion that made her beautiful.

With all that, there was something different about her when she walked through the front doors. 

"Welcome back, where did you go last night?" He asked casually 

"IDK," she said plainly. 

"Hm. 

"You're not going to ask me about it?" she asked him.

"Did you want me to?" he said raising his eyebrows.

"No"

"Then there you go," he said. 

She seemed to relax once I had stopped poking into her whereabouts.