☆ 3 ☆

"Skyler! We're going to eat at Taco Bell!" My best friend, Hayley, yelled across the house.

"But, I don't want to," I shouted back.

After a few seconds of silence, she came into my room.

"Put your phone away," she commanded.

"God, you sound like my mom," I said, rolling my eyes.

"Maybe I'm your mom, you never know," she winked.

"Can't we like, order pizza and watch the Bee Movie?"

"Really, the Bee Movie?" She asked with a questioning look on her face.

"It's actually a nice movie," I told her.

"I can't believe that you are 26," she said, shaking her head.

"Good for you," I said, "Now, will we watch it or not?"

"Fine," she said angrily, "By the way, who have you been texting?"

"Well, he actually sent a message to the wrong number, my number to be exact," I explained.

"He?"

"Yes, he. His name is Oliver. That's all I know. And he's at a concert right now and I'm very jealous."

"We should go to a concert when there's one near us," Hayley suggested, "Also, do you know his last name?"

"No, why? Is that important or something?"

"It's just- his name reminds me of the singer of my fave band."

"Oh, really. I still haven't looked them up, whoops."

"You really disappoint me," she sternly said.

"I will look them up. Sometime.."

"Oh my god!" She suddenly exclaimed. I looked at her in confusion.

"I think they're touring at the moment!"

"Seriously?!"

She ignored my question and immediately grabbed her phone. A few seconds later, her face lit up. "Yes, yes, yes! They're touring!"

"When will they perform here?"

"Uh-" She paused, paying attention to her screen, "Oh god, they're going to perform here Sunday."

"That's in like 4 days, what the heck," I said in disbelief, "Are there even still tickets?"

"I really hope so," she paused again, looking for the website where you could buy the tickets, "Yes! They're still selling tickets, thank god!"

"Buy them!" I exclaimed in excitement.

"Do you want to go as well? You don't even know them."

"Of course I want to go! I can look them up and become a superfan in 4 days!"

"Please do."

Silence filled the room as I just stared at her.

"Well, go and look them up! I'll order the tickets in the meantime."

"Okay, okay."

I stood up, walked into the living room and opened Youtube on the tv. I entered 'Bring Me The Horizon' into the search bar. I chose one of the first songs that came up. It was called 'True Friends'.

"I have the tickets!" Hayley yelled just as the song finished.

"Yes!"

"So, do you like them?"

"Yeah. Yeah, I do actually. I like the singer's voice."

"I taught you well," she laughed, "Okay. My Bring Me cds are right there, so you can listen to all their music. I highly suggest listening to Suicide Season because that one is my favorite. Now, the bandmembers. So, the lead singer is called Oliver Sykes. The bassist is Matt Kean. The lead guitarist is Lee Malia. The keyboard player, Jordan Fish and last but not least, Matt Nicholls, the drummer."

"Oh waw, thanks for the information."

"You're welcome! Have fun listening. I won't interrupt you. And I expect that you know every word to all the songs by Sunday. If not, well.. I don't know what would happen to you, but it wouldn't be very pleasant. No pressure, though."

"Okay then," I said, a bit surprised by what she said.

"Now, go into your room and lock yourself in or something. I'll bring you food."

"Can't I just walk around the house with my headphones on?"

"Oh, yeah. That's an option too. Oh, wait no, it isn't. I only have cds."

"I can stream their albums on Spotify."

"Oh." She immediately gave me headphones and walked into the kitchen, probably to order food.

I decided to start at the beginning, their very first album: 'This Is What The Edge Of Your Seat Was Made For'. It only had four songs but I didn't mind at all.

~*~

*Texts*

olober: The concert's over

Me: how was it?

Me: also, talking about concerts, i'm going to one this sunday!

olober: It was great and which concert is it?

Me: bring me the horizon, the lead singer actually has the same name as you lmao

olober: Oh, I've heard about them. They're great. And honestly, the lead singer is hot asf

Me: i totally agree, like i would go down on him if i had the chance

olober: Oh waw

Me: okay but their music is great like i've been listening to them all day. i started with their first album and i'm already at that's the spirit. i need a life asap

olober: I'm happy you like them. I wish I could see them live though

Me: and i wish i had find out about them earlier cause damn, i might have found my new fave band

olober: They're secretly my fave band too

Me: i think that we should get married, yes

olober: If we ever meet, I'll bring a ring :)

Me: please do

olober: It's a promise

Me: i'll be very angry if you don't bring one

olober: You won't ever be angry with me 'cause I'm amazing *hair flip*

Me: oh god, you're great

olober: I hear that often

Me: i'm sure you do. if you don't mind, i'm going to go to sleep 'cause yeah, i'm just tired

olober: Oh okay, sweet dreams :)

Me: Good night c: