1

Author's POV

After 1 year

Seun Bi became the official princess of Korea and Seun Ji has been widely known as "Korea's Foreign Princess" as she became the reason why Canada and Korea has a stronger bond in the economy state. 

Seun Bi has been busy with her royal duties as her brother's Royal Aide and right-hand. Korea has officially became a monarch country at the request of the citizens and ambassadors. Korea's current ruler, King Jongshin, who is busy ruling his new subjects, developed a peaceful and wealthy country.

EXO are now the official bodyguards of Princess Seun Bi. Kai and Seun Bi has been dating for a year and the King gave his blessing to their love and wedding soon. 

Things started going well on their part until...

Seun Ji's POV

So...I am still alive after a year. 

Physically alive, that is. 

I gaze outside my window to see snow falling beautifully. Walking to my balcony, I reached for the railings and look to the dark sky full of falling snow...

Sighing, I let out a tear from my eye...

"Have...have I paid...my sins with this....my lady?"

I remember the words he asked me and the last 'i love you' he told me.

Why didn't I value Myungsoo more?! 

Maybe if I did, I wouldn't have this much regret and sorrow in my heart!

I dropped to my knees and hung my head low in tears. Crying my heart out, not caring if the servants or the guards can hear my woes. 

Myungsoo...

Why...why did I let you go alone?!

Flashback...

After Kwon Jun was killed, we are taking Myungsoo to the hospital, hoping there's a way to save him. 

The boys and Seun Bi came as well. 

Mister Lee was kind enough to send guards for us to block the paparazi and the media from intervening. 

Currently, we're in Seoul Hospital as Myungsoo is being revived in the emergency room. 

"Seun Ji!" I looked at the direction where I heard someone called my name to see Sarang. 

She came in a rush and hugged me with tears. 

"Forgive me...forgive me Seun Ji!"

Then she dropped to her knees still hugging my torso.

"I..I know who killed your parents, and yet I remained silent! Please forgive me!"

I held her by her arms and pulled her up, wiping her tears. 

"I already know that you and Luhan are siblings. Chanyeol and Kwon Jun were accomplices to kill them. Luhan just got involved. I already forgave you."

I looked over to Luhan and Chanyeol whose faces are full of agony.

"You two as well. I know it wasn't your plans, you had been played by Kwon Jun, and my parents knows that revenge isn't the answer. So now, Sarang, wipe those tears now." I took my handkerchief from my pocket and gave it to her. 

I was still in he verge of breaking down to tears when I heard a thud from behind. Looking back, I saw Seun Bi on her knees. 

"Seun Ji, forgive me for my cowardice. If I just stood up and fought Kwon Jun...Myungsoo...Myungsoo would still..be.."