13

"get ready for the adventure of your life."

Mia POV

"you will see mia, you will see."  miracle mocked taehyung, putting up her hands to make quotation marks. "that is funny he said that to you, very funny."

"you know him the best miracle, do you know the reason he said something so stupid like that?" jin asked, putting his hands behind his chin in curiosity.

"don't ask me, i know nothing about his little plan and i really do not know anything about a gang." miracle uttered out the words very quietly, making her voice sound soft.

"he said he wasn't in the gang, but like a family member or something was apart of it." i said and patted miracle's back, her face scrunched up in deep thought.

"don't think too hard, it gets you grey hair." i told her.

"than i must've had grey hair years ago then." she retorted back.

"where is that idiot anyway?" namjoon asked, popping his head up to join the conversation.

right when namjoon asked where taehyung has been all this time we were talking, taehyung himself pop through the doors walking over to us, looking more smug and confindent that usual. once he walked to our table, yoongi scooted over to the spot taehyung was going to sit, looking at him with confusion in his eyes.

"you can't just come and sit like you were not gone for ages, where have you been?" yoongi pat at taehyung, looking up and down at his floral cloth clothed body.

taehyung returned the gesture, looking yoongi up an down with less hatred though.

"i have not been no where, did you know this asylum has a little telephone room, where you can call people up for like ten cents? it's awesome man, trust me use it once in a while."

"i think nobody knew about that," yoongi frowned, finally scooting way from miracle so taehyung could sit between the both of them. taehyung didn't say thank you, put just sat down wordlessly and looked at his lap, not talking to anyone.

"you had me worried kid, who were you even talking to anyway." yoongi exhaled, pursing his lips.

"no one any of you would ever know, just some friends that miss me." taehyung answered.

"oh that is sad." I sighed, because it was sad. imagine talking to your friends and family knowing that you would never be able to feel their touch ever again, that is very depressing.

taehyung chuckled slightly, rubbing his thighs with both of his hands, "i can't wait to see them again!" he then exclaimed. 

my face crunched up into a confused expression, i crossed my arms around my chest. 

"the fuck you mean 'see them again'? i asked, still looking at taehyung. 

"i am going to meet them again." he responded plainly and then proceeded to shrug is shoulders, as if the words that came out his mouth meant nothing.

i decided to not fight with him, instead i just turned around and grabbed the foam cup of juice right in front of me, waiting till we went outside.

outside was just as boring as it was meant to be. we stayed outside for two hours long, making out our special for the day. when we went back inside,the night was as dark as black, only a few stars came out to greet us. the guards was already standing at the doors, we could not greet each other bye as our bitch of a guard pulled me and namjoon harshly by our arms,about to take us to our cells. 

while on the walk to our cells, we has to keep up with her pace, she was sprinting, leaving me and a tired namjoon sprinting with her, not enjoying a second of it. 

she slowed down a bit, seeing how far back we was from her. "would you two hurry up-" she growled at us, putting her hands in the air dramatically, "someone is here to meet me!"

"meet you?" i questioned, "but aren't you a night time guard too, can you even have people in at this time out night." 

"he is the owner of this asylum sweetie, for your information i am his favorite too so if he probably wants to come and meet you two, i would keep your mouths shut about it." candarlyn warned us. 

maybe for the fact that i was doing a slight jog or for the fact that i was tired left me to not say anything back. 

"he would want to meet us, and why is that? there is not once ounce of special in us from the rest of the asylum. also, keep our mouths shut about what? if you were such a good guard, maybe we would not have to keep our mouths shut about anything." namjoon panted, his chest heaving up and down. 

she didn't respond. by the time we got to our cells all that she said was have a good night and walked the other direction, not giving me a death look or touching namjoon's chest in an very close hug. me and namjoon both exchanged weird looks before eventually walking into our cells and watching the doors close behind us. 

i stripped from my clothing. my back was sweaty because of how hot it was outside in full on uniform. wiping my sweat layered back with the slightly damp clothing, i then toss the suit on the counter and jumped into a cold shower. the only thing slightly pleasing about the cool water hitting my back is that i was already a burning fire ball from not only staying outside for hours but then sprinting to my dorm in a hot hallway. turning the shower off i also dried my body with the dry side of the suit, then proceeded to jump in. 

on the other side of the wall, namjoon was lazily humming to a tune that sounded beautiful. 

i sighed, "what are you singing over there?" i asked. 

"Oh nothing too deep, por una cabeza." he responded, not a slice of energy laced his tone 

i chuckled and smiled a little bit. 

"you're acting like everyone just knows classical music." i sighed with fake frustration in my tone. 

"it is not classical baby, this is far from classical." namjoon responded, tapping on the wall.

baby, did namjoon really just call me baby? my lips pursed as i felt myself get hot, he couldn't have just now called me baby. 

"baby, what am i your girlfriend?" i joked, giving namjoon the best fake laugh i could pull out in my astonishment. 

"i mean, if you wanted to be." namjoon replied, letting out a dry chuckle. 

"are you actually serious now?" 

"more serious than taehyung is about leaving this asylum." namjoon said smoothly.

i again gave namjoon a fake laugh, "about that, is he really going to drag us into all that bullshit?"

"most likely, but i do know he is going to drag his girlfriend, his best buddy yoongi and his best friend with him. Overall though, we all would be going together." 

"who is his best friend?" i asked

"isn't it obvious?"

"not really," i shrugged my shoulders, "-but hey, are you really serious about us going out?" 

"of course mia, why wouldn't i? 

"well-" i started, "namjoon i don't know."

"well how about this mia, how about for two weeks we'll pretend that were dating, if i don't make you fall for me in those two weeks, i'll quit trying to woo you." he dared me. 

"deal?" he stated. 

"deal!" i responded

"get ready for the adventure of your life." 

little did i know, alot is going to be happening these two weeks.