20

[A new beginning]

How could it all change quick?

I went from taking cold showers each morning to this.

How did i get to this?

My butt left a curve in the sand as i drunk the water out of the coconut that miracle got down for me.

Everything seemed so....right.

I felt like i deserved it, even though i didn't.

I closed my eyes and thought about two years ago.

I killed a guard, taehyung shot a guy, and we all ran away to be here.

I frowned at the thought of nicole.

I tried my best to make up for what i did.

I made atari pay thousands for a grand funeral, i wanted her to die as a hero even though she didn't nothing but be kind.

But that's all she needed to be, was kind.

That's all she needed to die in the same grave heros die in.

And all that running, planning, sweating and crying was all we needed to be here, happy.

"Mia!" i heard a voice scream my name from afar.

Opening my eyes i turned back to see who was screaming my name, i saw miracle running at me with the biggest smile on her face.

She was wearing a tight bikini, but her same golden frames she had for all these years still sat on the tip of the bridge of her nose, where they belonged.

"Yes girl?" i answered her when she finally was standing infront of me.

"Mia, how would you feel if a special someone got me a special ring with a diamond on it that means alot?"

I giggled at miracle's choice of words before looking down at the diamond ring that was on my finger that namjoon gave me one year ago.

"I'd feel pretty okay with that miracle," i responded.

"Great, because this is what i got," Miracle flashed me a pretty diamond ring that was placed on her ring finger.

I smiled and held her right hand, "Can i be the small girl who wears the pretty dress and throws flowers at everyone?"

"Yes you can mia," Miracle giggled and ruffled my hair, "i wouldn't mind at all."