The next day

The news of Eugene's suicide got out the very next morning. Many people were shocked and saddened by this sudden death. It wasn't that they were sad about Eugene's death, they were just more sad about their favorite sandwhich dying with him. Nobody new what would happen to the krabby patty.

   The people of the Bikini Bottom ate this special sandwhich everyday. There was nothing to compete with it. Nobody really cared if it were healthy or not, they just wanted their patties.

   The news of Spongebob Squarepants being the new owner of the Krusty Krab also got out. The Bikini Bottom Citizens didn't know what to think of the new ownership. Everyone new about Spongebob's immaturity, but they also new he was a very good worker.

   When Spongebob got the news, he didn't know what to think. Of course he was saddened by his bosses death, probably more than most people. He didn't know if he would continue the Krusty Krab legacy or not.

   Spongebob tried to talked to Squidward about the new ownership, but as usual, Squidward kicked Spongebob out of his house before Spongebob could speak. He tried talling to his friend, Patrick Star, but Patrick was too idiotic to understand the situation, and just kept asking Spongebob to hire him for a job at the Krusty Krab. Spongebob even tried talking to Sandy Cheeks, a squirell who lived underwater in a dome. When Sandy wasn't in her tree dome, she would where a underwater suit to help her breath. She was probably the smartest in the Bikini Bottom alongside Sheldon Planton, a supervillian planton on Bikini Bottom who was limited to his size. The only problem with asking Sandy for help was that she visiting Texas for a little while. This was a problem Spongebob would have to figure out on his own.