They're My One Thing (One Direction FanFic)

One Direction FanFic © strawberryposh_14

Prologue:

“Oh come on, Lizzie!” My twin cousins, Hailey and Molly whined as I wash our dishes.

“I said no. I’m not a fan, you two can go on your own. You’re old enough to handle yourselves.” I said and instantly rolled my eyes at them.

Seriously? Why do they badly want me to come with them? It’s just an autograph signing for crying out loud.

“Mom wouldn’t let if you’re not coming. Please? I’ll pay you a hundred dollar,” Molly offered.

I raised an eyebrow, “I’ll make that two hundred dollars,” Hailey added.

“Are you two seriously trying to bribe me? Can you think if anything more bloody brilliant than that?” I asked in disbelief. These two grew up with me, I practically raised them myself. Who taught them to bribe? Seriously? They’re only like fourteen or fifteen!?

“Yeah, something like that. Please, Lizzie!” Molly begged. “Pizza on me, two box!”

“Make that five,” I say with a chuckle. I’m an idiot over pizzas. Especially now that I rarely have them because I’m in the middle of the England where they rather eat pasta over pizza. Great.

Holly raised an eyebrow at me, “Okay, ten. Just making sure.”

“You got yourself a deal. Hailey, Molly, its nice doing business with you,” I said and we all shook our hands in a business matter type. “What time do we leave?”

Molly bit her lip, “An hour, I guess?”

“Okay, an hour it is.”