The Mute Freak (Raura) Love Story Ep 26

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~With Jessica~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jessica:*Sitting on the floor with her face on her hands,crying*
???:*Walks inside & Looks at Jessica*Wow look at you.Did your little plan crash & Burn?
Jessica:*Looks up & Glares at ???*What do you want? Did you come here to laugh in my face?
???:No.
Jessica:Then Why are you here Victoria?!
Victoria:Look Jessica you need help.
Jessica:*Gets up*No I Don't!
Victoria:Yes you do!! Look at that bloody wrist.I know I was wrong by trying to get revenge on Laura and try to use you to get her away from Ross but now her & I are friends & You're acting like a stupid bitch.
Jessica:*Mad,Slaps Victoria*Don't Ever Call me that!!!
Victoria:*Touches her cheek*Why not?! Because that's what your uncle use to say to you while you were crying,calling out for help because he kept on touching you!
Jessica:*Lets a tear fall*
Victoria:I know I promise you I wouldn't tell that secret to anyone but I influenced you badly and now you're out of control.I'm sorry but this is for your own good.
Jessica:*Sobbing*I'm sorry.I didn't mean to hurt anyone.
Victoria:*Hugs Jessica*I know you been bullied your whole life until you met me & being popular sometimes changes a person but I'm gonna help you.
Jessica:*Smiles softly*Thank you.
Victoria:*Looks at Jessica*I made a appointment with this amazing therapist,You ready to go?
Jessica:*Nods & Wipes her tears*I'm not gonna let my horrible past ruin my life.
Victoria:*Smiles*Let's go *Leaves with Jessica*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Couple Of Months Later~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Laura's P.O.V:
Well It's been 7 months,12 days,23 minutes & 30 seconds since I moved from New York but who's counting, right? I been going to Normah & Afsana school these pass months & Next month we're finally going on Vacation.I made a lot of new friends & there were guys who asked me out a lot of times but I usually rejected them,I guess I'm still not ready to fall in love again. Even though I don't live in Miami anymore I still talk to Raini. We usually call each other & I would talk to Avan,Calum & Victoria sometimes.Gosh,How I miss them.Anyways Today's my birthday & Normah & Afsana got me a huge surprise! I'm really excited!

Laura:* Doing her makeup*
Normah:*Walks in*Hi.
Laura:*Looks at Normah*Hey.
Normah: Wow you look amazing.
Laura:*Gives A Small Smiles*Thanks.I haven't wore this year since-since *Remembers About that day she sang*
Normah:*Frowns a bit*Laura?
Laura:*Looks at Normah*Huh?
Normah:*Smiles*Come on,Let's enjoy your birthday
Laura:*Smiles* Is everyone in the living room for the party?
Normah:*Laughs*Are you crazy?! You're party isn't gonna be in the old small living room.
Laura:*Confused*Then where is it?
Normah:*Smirks*Laura Marie Marano get ready for your part 1 to part 3 surprise.
Laura:Why do I feel scared & Excited at the same time?
Normah:*Smiles Big*Come on*Grabs Laura's arm & Leaves*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~With Afsana~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Afsana:Ok Everyone Laura might be here any minute now so I want everyone to-
Ana Maria,Ashley,Sarah:*Dancing & singing*So Call me maybe!!
Afsana:I SAID QUIET!!
Ana Maria,Ashley,Sarah:*Scared & Stay silent*
Afsana:*Smiles*Very well.Ok everyone Laura is be here with Normah any moment now so yea.HIDE!!!
~~~Everyone Hides~~~
Cece:*Whispers*Wow Afsana is reall-

Karen:*Whispers*Yea I know.Maybe she should be in a anger management program.
Cece,Karen:*Starts giggling*
Afsana:*Appear out of nowhere*Say again *Glares at them*
Cece,Karen:*Eyes widen,Scared*NOTHING.
Afsana:I though so.*Looks at John*John turn off the lights.

John:You got it Afsan*Turns off the lights*

Normah,Laura:*Walks inside*
Laura:*With blindfold on*Um Can I take the blindfold off now?
Normah:Yup *Smiles*

Laura:*Takes the blindfold off*
John:*Turns on the light*
~~~Everyone comes out of their hiding place~~~
All:SURPRISED!!!!

Laura:*Smiles Big*Awww.
Normah,Afsana:*Hugs Laura*Happy Birthday!!!
Laura:Aww Thank you! You guys are the best.

Normah,Afsana:*Looks at Laura*Yea we know.

Afsana: Are you ready for your part 2 of your part 3 surprise?
Laura:*Smiles Big*I guess.What is it this time?

???:Why don't you turn around & Find out *Smiles*
Laura:*Shocked,turns around slowly*OH MY GOSH!!! Raini!! *Hugs Her tightly*I missed you.
????,????,????:Hey,No Hug for us?!
Laura:*Looks at ???,???,???*Calum,Avan,Vic!!*Hugs Them too*I missed you guys!
Victoria:*Can't breathe*We missed you.Now can you let go,You're choking us
Laura:*Stops hugging them*Yea sorry about that,I'm just excited you guys are here.*Smiles*
Avan:Well we missed you too LaurLaur.
Laura:*Smiles Big*This is officially the best birthday ever!!
Victoria:Yup.Happy Birthday!!*Hugs Laura*
Caini:Happy Birthday!! *Joins the hug*
Avan:*Shrugs*Happy Birthday! *Joins the hug also*
Laura:*Can't Breathe*Um Th-Thanks Guy but can yo-you get off of m-me.I-i can't breathe.
Caini,Vavan:*Let's go*Sorry.
Victoria:*Accidently steps on Avan's foot*Omg! I'm sorry.
Avan:*Smiles*It's ok.
Victoria:*Smiles at Avan*Oh. Ok.
Vavan:*Stare at each other,smiling*
Laura:*Look at them weirdly*Um You guys
Vavan:*Snap out of it*Yea?
Laura:*Smiles*Nothing.
Normah,Afsana: So Laura,are you ready for your last Surprise?
Laura:*Smiles Big*Yea!!
Afsana: Awesome!!! *Looks at the stage*Hit it baby!
???:*Walks on stage*This song goes for the most amazing girl out here. We had a little fight back in Miami but Now i know the truth & All I have to say is.....Laura. I Love you.

Laura's P.O.V:
"Awesome!!! Hit it baby!!"Afsana said as she looked at the stage.I Looked at Raini,Calum,Victoria & Avan who had a smile on their faces,what the- & Then I heard his voice.The voice of the guy I couldn't stop thinking about. The guy who's the reason I moved to New York. The guy who took my heart & I never stop loving. "This song goes for the most amazing girl out here. We had a little fight back in Miami but Now i know the truth & All I have to say is.....Laura. I Love you."He said. I slowly turned around to see the guy I tried forgetting but couldn't. "Ross." Was all that came out of my mouth since I was in shock. Time to face my truth.

TBC FINALE ♥♥