The Right Feeling to the Wrong Person

SHORT STORY NUMBeR 3

Still elementary,. ( it gets fun when i get to High School so watch out for my next story),.

Ibang girl na ito,. Grade 5,. Her name is Bita ( not her real name),. First Class of School and i’m late,. When i went to my classroom, my classmates are still outside,. meaning to say, i’m still not late., And then it just happened, . . . .

I saw this gorgeous girl in-line with my classmates, she is just a newbie in our class, her name sounds like mine,. I instantly fall for her, she is the most amazing person i have ever seen,. (don’t judge me yet, i’m still a kid back then),.

In class, i always look at her and then she looked back at me too,. A feeling i never had before,. She is smart, sexy also, and gorgeous,. (you already get the point) for me she is (almost) perfect., and then again,. I look at her and she looked back,. I look at her and then she looked back,.

But,.. disaster came in,. she is mean, mataray, mayabang, and that smile of hers is just pure evil,. pinapahiya niya lang ako,. but maybe she doesn’t kow it na pinapahiya na niya ako,. She is always call me nasty names when it is recess,.Mataba pa ako noon kaya tinatawag niya akong “Laki Suso”,. Malaki kasi ang dibdib ko nun, at masakit para sa akin yun, Mataba ako!,. Mataba ako!,. Hindi ako naghahanap ng away,. lagi lang akong umiiyak,. sa isang tabi,. nag-iisa,. Hindi ako lumalaban nun,. because i just don’t want to,. Dahil sa kanya, dumami ang nangloloko sakin,. Mga kaibigan niya ay niloloko ako,. “Laki Suso”,. “Laki Suso”,. “Laki Suso”,. Mas malaki daw ang dibdib ko kaysa sa kanilang mga babae,. It hurts so much,.

And thast is the story of How I got My Nasty Name,. Lots of my classmates in elementary will recall this part of my life,. It’s true,. Ask them if you like,.

That name, motivated me to be thin in college,. i never got to be thin in High School because i’m still with my parents,. there is always food there and here,. But in college, i run my own life and decide things for my own,.