Chapter 1

((My first story on Wattpad so please no hate thank you y'll))

Elizabeth's P.O.V

I woke up to someone shouting at me," ELIZABETH WAKE UP! YOUR GOING TO BE LATE!"

Quickly I jumped out of my bed and told my Mum to leave so I could change. What? She woke me up it serves her right... Just joking I love my Mum but she did wake me up, I would rather miss school than wake up, I need my sleep.

I ran to the toilet and did my hair, I didn't put any make-up on as usual, I looked at my clothes; Tights with shorts on them, my favourite T-Shirt saying YOLO and my hoodie on top. Basically I live to 'YOLO'. Literally. If I get told of I say to my teachers YOLO, if someone is rude/mean to me I smack them and run away yelling YOLO. You could say that I'm a little bit weird... Ok I AM weird.

Rapidly I went down the stairs and took my bag that was next to the sofa. Also I took a banana and headed to the door,"Bye Mum I love you!" I heard her reply so I ran to school.

I'm Elizabeth but my friends call me Lizzie, I'm 16, with dark brown hair up to my waist and I have hazel eyes. My eyes are more green than brown but I guess it still means their hazel.

5ft 13 is exactly my height, yes I am kinda tall. This is important ok: I am not a girly girl, ok? Repeat after me O-K. Ok. Sometimes I do wear make-up or showy dresses IF it's a occasion e.g dances/parties. Yes some boys like me but I really don't like them back, half of them are man whores who just use girls so I don't want my heart broken AGAIN.

"Lizzie, wait up!" I turned around and saw my best friend, Lily. Lizzie and Lily, kinda the same names, right?
Anyway me and Lily have a vine account together but we just started. Magcon starts in a few weeks but we both know that we won't get invited.

Firstly we don't care about being famous, we just like making people happy. Secondly like I said before we just started so we don't have that many followers.

Lily has short light brown hair with blue eyes. She's a bit taller than me.
"Lily come on let's do a vine." "Sure but what kind?" "Selfies with strangers!" "Kay cool." She took her phone out and she started recording,"Selfies with strangers." We both said at the same time. Lily ran to a old man and did a duck face, I was in the background twerking. His reaction was HILARIOUS! He looked at Lily awkwardly and just walked off.

Lily posted the vine and we were both laughing our heads of. In a few minutes there was already 1528 revines and 5273 likes, we gained a few hundred followers. How could this be happening? This was like our fourth vine," Oh my god!" Both of us danced like freaks. We officially have 100,000 followers!!

As we were dancing I bumped into someone,"Oh my god I'm really sorry." I looked up to see him...)