Chapter 4

I flopped down on my bed thinking about what to do, to realise how big Magcon might be for me. The ticking from the clock caught me from my daze, it showed 12:30, I had loads of time to relax. Plus I was home alone so I could do anything.

I decided to get changed, I opened my wardrobe taking a grey crop top but it was big so it covered my stomach and a dark blue skater skirt. My tummy rumbled, signalling I was hungry. Quickly I made my way down the stairs, holding my keys, phone and wallet.

Luckily I lived a few minutes away from McDonald's so I walked there, I checked my phone, 12:55. I looked up to see the massive door, leading to the shop/restaurant... I honestly don't know. I saw no-one in the line so I walked fast, getting in front of this guy and he rolled his eyes, I laughed in response.

"Please can I get a chicken burger and a small coke." The lady looked in her early twenty's, "Sure! Anything else?" "No thank you." I smiled lightly. "That would be £3.40." I gave her the money and thanked her and saw a seat, walking to it, I looked down making my way.

Suddenly I found myself on the floor with my arm hurting like mad, plus my drink was spilt so I was EVEN madder. I looked up to see a tanned, brown haired boy, he saw me and gasped, concerned, "Dayum I'm so sorry."

He held his hand out and I took it, I looked at the drink and back at his chocolate brown eyes, "Uh it's fine, don't worry." He smiled and stared at me erm what was he looking at? I looked behind to try to see what he was staring at and I heard him chuckle, I looked back at him and smiled, "What?"

He shook his head and smirked slightly, "Nothing oh," He took his hand out, "I'm Cameron, Cameron Dallas." I took it and shook it, "Elizabeth Sanders but please call me Lizzie, Liz or something else." His lips turned into a grin and his eyes widening, "By any chance are you joining Magcon?" I tilted my head, how did he know?

Oh my god, how could I not remember him he's like a legend, "Yes and your Dallas so your already in it." He narrowed his eyebrows and chuckled, bringing me into a hug, "Welcome to the family!" I giggled softly and hugged back, "Thanks."

"Wanna see the rest of the gang?" I smiled and shrugged, "Sure." As we were walking I saw two tables of boys and a girl, I put my hand out. Stop-walking-now-hand and pointed back to the drink, "You better pay for that." He chuckled again and wrapped an arm around my waist, "It's all taken care of."

~

HEY COOL PEOPLE!

I'm on my phone so I can't really make words bold or in itallicts, cough cough Fancy cough cough.

Anyway I just wanted to know if I should make chapters longer because when I write them I think they're going to be long and then when I publish it it's like a few paragraphs.

THANKS FOR LETTING ME TAKE YOUR TIME OK BYE ILY