Chapter 3

I woke up at 8:00 because I heard Lily screaming and shaking me, "OH MY GOD! LIZZIE WAKE UP!" Slowly I opened and rubbed my eyes, "YEAHH?" "I have AMAZE-ING news." She widened her eyes, "Tell me the news then!"

"You know Bart, the organiser of Magcon?" Before I could even answer her question she carried on talking, "Anyway," I laughed at her excitment, "Shut up. ANYWAY he just called saying that we're invited to Magcon!"

My mouth dropped and I squeled like a little five year old. Quickly I ran up to Lily and hugged her as tight as I could, "Lizzie I can't breath!" I let her go, "Sorry. I'm just so happy! Wait..."

I got my phone from my pocket and put on happy, "It might seem crazy what I'm about to say!" Lily sang, then I paused the song, "That we're going to Magcon bae!" Lily was litearlly peeing her pants, "When's actually Magcon?" "In two days." She managed to say between giggles.

"Oh yeah c'mon," Lily replied, she took my arm and she pulled me upstairs to her room," WE need to get clothes." Seriously I think Lily is high today, "Why do YOU always say one word really loudly?" She shrugged doing this retarded face which made me laugh.

We rapidly got dressed and went shopping. When we finished we had millions of bags, "Wait how much was alll of this?" "Only one hundred and seventy pounds." "ONLY!?!" I screamed. Lilly nodded awkwardly, "But that's a lot of money." "I know but we have loads of bags so it's a good price." "I know, I know but my parents are going to kill me when they find out!" Honestly my parents are so fussy it's just annoying, let's just say they don't like me to 'waste' money.'

'Elizabeth Amelia Sanders why have you bought a drink?' The thought of them made me roll my eyes. "Liz you worry too much." I narrowed my eyebrows, "I don't." "You do!" "When then?" "Right now." "Phfff that's not me worrying," I made a stupid face, "I never worry."

"Really, Liz? So when you saw Brandon you weren't worrying? And that time when you and me were doing truth or dare when you had to phone the school saying that you have a case of twerkious," Lily started laughing, "You weren't worrying?" I rolled my eyes and giggled quietly," Ok, you know me too well."

My phone ringed and it was my mum, I told Lily to be quiet and I answered it, "Hey darling!" I laughed, "Hey Mom." "How was the sleepover?" "It was cool." "Good. Anyway when you come back home me and your Dad are going to be out so you'll be home alone." "Okay, that's fine." Great, I have to go now, love you bye." "Bye, love you too." I hang up. "Lily, I'll go home, thanks for inviting me." "Do you have to go?" She sounded like a four year old, "Yeah, I have to get ready for Magcon!" "OH YEAH!" She shouted, I rolled my eyes and hugged her, "Cya bestie." "Cya and remember to text me." "Yeah, text you. Ok." I left her house and I headed to mine.