1

"Hurry up, Jellylegs!" my best friend, Alyssa, yelled. "Coming!" was my reply as I rolled my eyes. She grinned at me and punched my arm playfully as I caught up with her. "Finally, slowpoke." Did I mention that she has a thing for calling me names? "Shut up, Ally," I smiled. She laughed and  flipped her hair before she spun around and strutted into the school. I shook my head and followed her in. "Seeya in History!" she waved and headed to who knows where to annoy other people. I sighed. Of all the hundreds of people in the school, my best friend had to be the Alyssa Armstrong. Most popular, yet most annoying GIRL in the school. However, underneath her cool (not) nature, she had a kind and caring side, which she hardly showed. Now, she was Ms. Popular, and I was simply known as "that Caleb guy". Otherwise as "Ms. Popular's best friend". But we, of course, had enemies. The main "villains" in our school - the "Trying to be Ms. and Mr. Popular", Jacey and Victor- were just 1 out of the hundred we had. At home, we had family problems... but Kayla stuck with me through thick and thin.

~

"COLESLAW!" What?! That doesn't even make sense. This girl... "WHAT?" I shouted."Let's go!" she stuck out her tongue in a VERY childish way. I -sadly- did the same. We followed what we did daily- quarrel as we walked home together. We lived next door to each other, coincidentally. I waved her off as she stepped into her house. I turned to go home, but I was stopped by the ringing of my phone. There was a text. "Agent 62, Code Red. Room 17." I sighed nd left a message for my mum, telling her that I would be home late. I broke into a slow jog to the agency.

~

'YOU WANT ME TO KILL ALYSSA. YOU CRAZY?" I thundered when I heard the mission that my boss had given me. "Calm down, Caleb. She is a threat to our agency! If our rival agency wants to sabotage ours, they can ask her to influence you to do anything! Plus, the both of you are top agents in both agencies..." Zack countered. Fuming, I slumped back down into my chair, and buried my face into my hands. "I can't..." I groaned. "You're the only one who can. You'll be letting the agency down."

~

I accepted the mission. Alyssa? I'm sorry. I stared at the mirror as I raked my hand through my brown hair.

What have I done?

A/N: EDITED: KAYLA IS OFFICIALLY CHANGED TO ALYSSA! HOPE YOU GUYS DON'T MIND! :P