I'm a good girl (29)

Jessika's POV

I knew that Harry was terrified on the plane. He was so brave though! Not that I expected anything less, but still. That's the only reason I let him make me straddle him on the plane, because it was a distraction, and I pretty damn good one! That and I knew he was still pissed about my pants choice. But hey, I'm comfortable and I'm on a plane for 8 hours, I'm not wearing jeans!

I really wanted to stay at Alex's house too, but Harry didn't like that... So now we are in our way to the hotel. I have barley spoken to him since he said no kids. I knew that already, but it still hurts. I want a future with Harry, but I don't think he knows what that means... I don't know, I should talk to him! But I'm just thrown off! Ugh I'm so tired!

"Let's go." Harry mumbles to me. Florida traffic is getting to him. And it's worse now because of the heat.

"I have to do some homework." I tell him when we step into our small, but nice room. "But we're on vacation! School work isn't important." Harry tells me grabbing my hips and looks into my eyes. "But if I put it off then-"

"We have 8 hours." He laughs. "But I have to study too." I remind him. "One week in Florida, 8 hours on a god damn plane, baby, you have time." He laughs at me. "Fine." I sigh and give in. I guess he's right... But that's not normally how I do things. I just need to lighten up I guess. I mean this is vacation.

"So what shall we do?" He wiggled his eyebrows at me. I roll my eyes at him and smack his arm. "Perv." I remark. "How do you know I was talking about that?" He smiles. "What were you talking about then?" I ask with my hands on my hips. "That's not important." He says. "Exactly." I laugh.

"Want to go to the beach? It's like right outside of the hotel." I explain. "The beach?" He scrunches his nose and is about to turn me down, but smiles instead. "So does that mean you'll be in a bikini?" He smiles at me. "Yes. Not that it matters." I remark. "Then I'm in." He yells running to the suit cases. I laugh and roll my eyes at his perverted mind.

"Pink, purple, or blue?" I hold up 3 bikinis for him to pick for me. "What about the green one?" He points to the luggage. "That ones for the day Cara comes. It's more appropriate." I explain to him my reasonings. "Oh then purple." He says and walks over to get his bathing suit. "Are you wearing the blue ones?" I squeal with happiness. I love those! "Yes..." He answers, convulsed by my response. "I love that one." I smile.

"Ok let's go. Stop staring at my suit." He jokes. "Sorry. Let's go." I laugh and grab his hand, exiting the hotel room.

I'm wearing short shorts and a tank top over my purple bathing suit, that Harry picked. As we get to the beach I lay my towel over the warm sand. I take off my shorts and shirt. I feel Harry's eyes on me the whole time, but I choose to ignore it. "what are you doing?" Harry asks as I lay on the towel. "Tanning. You should try it." I laugh. He could use a tan... I practically drool at the picture of a tanned Harry in my mind.

"You're so boring!" He whines sitting next to me. "I'm sorry." I fake. "No you're not." He calls me out. "I know." I smile. 20 minutes goes by in silence. Until I feel Harry's arms lift me up holding my legs and arms in his arms. I yell at him to put me down but he doesn't. "Harry put me down!" I yell to him. "Nope. I can't have a boring girlfriend I'm sorry." He laughs at me. I hear water splashing signalling we are are in the water. "No Harry, please don't!" I beg. "To late." He says and drops me into the salty water. "Harry! Now my hairs wet!" I whine. "Babe, I don't know if you realise, but you're at a beach." He laughs. "That doesn't mean I want my hair to be wet." I counter. "Aw babe don't be mad." He whines and wraps his arms around me, bringing me into his chest. "You're lucky I love you because if I didn't I'd be giving you the silent treatment." I warn. "I know I am baby." He whispers while bringing his lips to mine.

His lips ask mine for entrance, and I happily oblige. Soon we are making out in the middle of the beach. Before it goes any further I pull away. "We're at a beach." I quietly scold him. "And who's fault is that?" He jokes. "That's not important." I copy his words from earlier. He rolls his eyes and takes my arm pulling me out of the water. "Where are we going?" I question. "Hotel." He answers me and picks up the towels. "Why?" I ask following him. "Because." He doesn't turn around. Ok?

We enter the hotel room and for the first time since the beach harry looks at me. His eyes look hungry and wanting. "I love you." He says stepping towards me. I smile, "I love you." I agree.

He is now standing so close to me we can't possibly get any closer. He
Bring his lips to mine. This kiss is different. It's more rough and... wanting. I open my mouth slightly giving him access. His tongue invades my mouth. He gently pushes me against the wall, his lips never leaving mine. His hands land on my hips and mine land tangled in his hair.

Where is this going? I start to panic a little, but Harry is to toxic, I can't stop. My hands find the hem of his wet shirt. We pull apart just long enough for him to pull it off. There's no turning back now...

***

I lay on the bed, breathing heavily. "I love you." Harry's breath is still heavy. I look over to him and smile. "I love you."

We spend the rest of the day in bed, talking and making out. The whole day!

I'm about to fall asleep when a thought pops into my mind. I'm no longer a virgin. Shit! No, how did I let this happen? It was my plan to wait until I was married, now that's ruined! And I let it happen! I'm such a horrible person!