I'm a good girl (33)

Jessika's POV.

I woke up next to Cara. When I looked up Harry was next to her... This is literally the cutest thing I've EVER seen! I take out my phone and snap a picture. They don't wake up thankfully, I want this moment to never end! I lazily get up and fix my hair. When I look at the time it says 7:00. PM?! Where the hell is Alex? She has a key so se would have just came in! But she didn't Cara is still here...

I take out my phone and dial her number. It goes strait to voice mail though... I'm kinda worried because what if something happened? She didn't tell me what she was doing so I don't know if it was dangerous! Before I know it I'm having a panic attack. I start pacing and looking at Cara. What would happen to her if something happened to her mum? Mark is almost never home, who would take care of her?

I end up on the couch crying. "Baby?" Harry's raspy voice calls to me. "Where is she harry?" I cry and dig my head into his shoulder. "Who?" He asks me. "Alex, babe it's 7:30. She was supposed to be here at 5." I cry. "She must just be running late... She'll be fine." He assures me. "What will we do with Cara?" I sniff controlling my tears. "Ok I know this will sound crazy coming from me buttt... we could just take care of her until we know where Alex is?" He suggests making me smile. He likes her! He'll never admit how much but he does!

"That would be lovely!" I exclaim. "Ok. Let's go back to bed." He suggests. "Yes that was so cute!" I squeal and he rolls his eyes. "Ok I'll be right there I have to make a phone call." He says, I nod and he leaves the room. I go back to my side of the bed and crawl under the covers.

A few minutes later harry comes back looking annoyed, but he quickly covers it with a smile. He gets on the other side of Cara once again and I smile. I don't really sleep though, I just play around in my phone for a little bit. It's about 9:00 right now and I'm pretty tired so I look up to put my phone down. When I look over to Harry and Cara I immediately take my phone back and snap another picture.

Harry is sleeping on his side facing Cara, and Cara is hugging his arm! It's do fucking cute I just can't bare it! I end up take ing like 10 pictures before I'm finally satisfied and put down my phone to go to sleep. I'm not really super tired from my hour nap but I think I'll need the sleep because Cara went to sleep at like 3:30 so she'll be up at like 5!

***

"Uncle Harry?" I hear Cara whimper. I immediately open my eyes Uncle Harry? "Cara, princess you ok?" I ask her and she shakes her head no. "I need uncle Harry." She cries. "Ok princess, I can get him." I tell her and she nods. "Harry, baby wake up." I shake him and he wakes up rubbing the sleep from his eyes. "You ok?" He immediately asks. "I'm fine, but Cara wanted you." I tell him and he looks at the crying girl, she goes over and hugs him, still crying. "You need to save me!" She sobs. "What do I need to save you from?" He asks her looking at me worriedly. "Him." She cries to him. He hugs he tighter, asking me who she is talking about through his eyes. I mouth Carter and he nods understandingly. "It's ok love." He gently rubs her back. He pulls her onto his lap and leans against the wall. "Baby are you ok?" I ask Cara. She nods a little.

Harry eventually falls asleep and she does too an hour later. She's still on his lap. I take my phone out, yet again and take a picture. They are like a magnet for cuteness!

___________________________

Harry's POV.

If only Cara knew the man she's having nightmares about, was actually her father. She seemed so scared, she was shaking in my arms. It killed me seeing her cry, because every time I see her I also see Jess. I don't know why, but I do. So every time she cries I think of Jess crying, which absolutely crushes me!