Boris x infant reader

(Y/n) - Your name

(N/n) - Nickname

(E/c) - Eye colour

(Fu/c) - Fur colour (Your character can be a human or an animal that has something instead of fur)

(F/c) - Favourite colour

(F/a) - Favourite animal (Change it if your a human)

-3rd P.O.V-

A 12 year old wolf named Boris is walking to his brother, bendy and his hotel room. The small white crystals flutter down onto the ground making it look like a winter wonder land and the glow of the moon makes the scenery glow with small shadows around him.

Boris is humming a small tune until a muffled whimpering then a loud cry. The 12 year old perk his ears and turned his head to an alley way. He pulled into a quick pace towards the alley way. The cries became louder with little breaths and some whines, a small box shifted a bit as the box lid peeps open a small bit.

Filled with curiosity, the young wolf slowly walked towards the box and bend down. He touched the flaps, with a shaking hand a few seconds he quickly opened the box. To his surprise its a small baby (F/a) covered in a (F/c) Blanket, the little bundle of youth opened their big shiny (E/c) to the big wolf in their mind. She/He tilted her/his head and started a small weep with a big gulp of air and more whining.

Boris's ears pinned down 'Why would anyone leave a baby here!?' He screamed in his mind. He looked in the corner of the box to see a piece of paper, it looks so fragile it could rip. He gently lifted the paper and starts to read.

Who ever is reading this,

You might think I'm a monster for leaving my bundle of joy. It's harder for me more than it is but, I'm not in a great condition. I'm too weak to take car of him/her. I have the ink illness and I don't think I can make it... Please! Take care of (Y/n) He/she has to have a better life than I ever had... I'm begging you! If you can take care of my little (Y/n), Thank you! But if you can't PLEASE Find someone who can. Again, thank you if you can, I'm going to sing with the angels and look down on him/her and who ever is looking after her/him.

From,

(Y/n)'s mother.

Boris pulled the note down a bit and saw the infant clutching on his/her blanket. He folded the paper up and put it in his pocket. Slowly and gently, he put his hands around the unknown child and lifted her/him up. (Y/n) Started to cry "Shh... shhh.... its ok lil' (Y/n)" The baby slowly calms down and snuggles their head into his chest. Boris stood up and cradled the young youth as they yawn and shifts the blanket to cover their mouth. A small smile crept on his face then some worry filled in his eyes, 'What will Bendy think of this child?' As the snow falls a little faster and they both start to shiver slightly.

Boris quicken his pace out of the alleyway and rushed to the hotel. In the distance he sees the hotel as the roof and the window sills are covered in snow. He opens the door and quickly turns the child behind his back and sees the secretary reading a book. "H-hello Mrs" Boris smiles trying to act as nothing happened. She looked up from her book and a closed eye smile form on her and waves slightly.

"What are you reading?" Boris asked, "Oh this thing? Its just an old book about ancient history" She replies as her eyes glue onto the book. "Ok, hope your enjoying the book!" The 12 year old wolf waves and walks up the stairs to bendy's and Boris's room.