Cuphead x Baby Reader

A.N. This One-shot was requested by "Fictional_Wolves"! I hope you guys enjoy it! ^^ I'm sorry if its not good, I haven't written in a while. ^v^;

(Y/n) = Your name

(F/c) = Favourite Colour

.3rd P.O.V.

In a hotel room, it was quiet day in a bedroom where there is a single bed. On that single bed is a small (F/a) named (Y/n). The little baby is wearing a fluffy (f/c) onesie, grabbing a soft blanket that was for her/him a few times before kicking, making the fluffy material fall on their face. (Y/n) took a few seconds to figure out what was happening. They didn't like it, small whines escapes their lips as it was too dark. Yanking off the blanket away from her/him, it didn't take long before she/he made a silly face and held the blanket and hugged it.

She/he wasn't alone in the hotel room, their older brother, Mugman is in the other room, probably thinking that little (Y/n) is asleep. his/her eldest brother called Cuphead is somewhere and (Y/n) doesn't like it. They love Mugmans affection, it makes him/her sleepy and it always gives them amazing dreams no bad dreams at all. Cuphead doesn't do a lot of affection to them in public as he needs to keep his tough side up, but when he's alone with little (Y/n) and Mugman, Cuphead can't say no to those cute silly faces that she/he makes.

The small (F/a) makes a big pouty face, rolling herself/himself onto his/her belly, waving their nubby hands like a crazy person before pushing their hands on the bigger blanket. Making it rather difficult for him/her to get up, she's/he's always makes things difficult, their brothers think its rather funny than worrying. Lifting their behind in the air, not knowing how to walk yet, they pushed on the blanket hard. It looks like she/he was doing one push up. Using their stubby legs, she/he put the flat part of the foot on the large blanket and pushed his/her arms again, she/he stumbled and landed on their bum. (child at heart: hehehe)

She/He shuffled their self to face the door carefully... define carefully? They were wobbling a few times before reaching their destination. Grabbing the amazing soft material with her nubby hands and holds it up, she lifts her/his hand up and tries to throw it at the door. It didn't go very far... The small blanket only just flew off the bed and floated downwards. Little (Y/n) frowned and did a tiny whining fit, even though Mugman was in the other room and he was great at affection, they really wanted Cuphead. The whining turned into little sniffles, which turned into small cries and hiccups, that got louder.

Hearing the crying from the bedroom made Mugman stop reading his book. (now that I think about it most oneshots in the hotel leads to someone reading a book) The sound broke his heart into pieces, although this happens normally Mugs cannot get used to it in a million years. He quickly puts the book down and walks into the bedroom that little (Y/n) was in. He saw his baby brother/sister crying following a couple of hiccups, he saw the small blanket, "Do you want you blanket back (Y/n)?" Mugs bent down to grab the material and put it next to (Y/n), the baby boy/girl stoped crying for a moment and looked at the blanket. They grabed the blanket and hugged it, Mugs smiled thinking that his baby brother/sister is okay now. Large sniffles were heard, Mugs looked at (Y/n) again to see tears started to flow down her wet cheeks and did smaller cries.

Mugman started to panic, he gently wraped his hands on the baby's torso and lifted him/her up to hold him/her, he started to ask questions if she/he wanted anything but the baby kept shaking their head no and still cries quietly. "What do you need (Y/n)?" Mugman said in a gentle voice trying to calm his baby sibling down. The baby kept opening their mouth if they wanted to say somthing, but it was stoped by the hiccups and gulps, she/he wipped his/her tears with the blanket that now has damp spots.

"C-C.." The baby took a big gulp and tried again, "C-Cu.... CUP CUP" She/he sniffled loudly. Suprised filled Mugs, this is one of her/his first two words. Mugs smile formed on his face and he could stop smiling, he held the baby (f/a) closer to him. "You want Cuppy?" Mugman kissed (Y/n)'s forehead, he turned towards the door and opened it with his free hand.

Closed the door behind him, they both saw a certain cup putting a bag on the sofa/couch. "Hey mugs" Cup not knowing that his brother/sister is in Mugs arms with slight puffy cheeks with wet lines on her cheeks. "Cuphead, (Y/n) wants something" Mugs kept his smile on his face from earlier. The eldest brother turned his head and saw the two, "Mugs why was (Y/n) crying? and why are you smiling?" Cuphead was worried and confused, why was his brother smiling like an idiot while the (F/a) was crying.

"CUP CUP!" Using the grabby hands towards the eldest brother, shock washed over Cuphead. Did she/he say somthing that Cup think she/he said. "Did she/he?..." Cup was lost of words, their first words and it was his name. Sort of. Mugs walked closer to his brother and handed the baby to him. "She was crying for you because you weren't here" Cup held the baby close as she/he wrapped her tiny arms around his neck, looking up at him. Their cheeks went chubby and a tiny smile was on their face. "Cup Cup" Cup stoped looking at (Y/n) and turned to his brother and seeing him smirk, Cup turned bright red and hmphed at mugs and looks down at his baby brother/sister again. "missed you too (Y/n)" he mumbled.