Jealous Bendy X Oblivious Shy Cartoon Wolf Reader

A.N. This is requested by TophatWolfie

--3rd P.O.V--

Today was a strange day for a smol 18 year old called Bendy. His blood keeps boiling hot and he gets a bit more grumpy than usual. Most of his friends have noticed this but one, the shy wolf called (Y/n). She doesn't notice that Bendy gets jealous at this one person, CupHead. Cup notices this perfectly and likes to pull his strings sometimes, and today is that string pulling.

Bendy doesn't like to admit he's jealous to anyone but deep down he just wants to snatch (Y/n) away from Cup. Bendy flirts with the shy wolf, she blushes but thinks he's just probably practising he's gonna flirt with someone else, he does secret letters, nothing, he gets closer to his crush but nothing!

Bendy is getting angry that she's being so Oblivious but forgives her quite quick but his rage for Cups is bursting out of the window. (Y/n) , Bendy , Boris, Cup, Mugs and Felix are walking in the forest going to the next destination to find the next ink machine piece.

(Y/n) is next to Boris talking, "Hey (Y/n), have you noticed Bendy acting strange?" Boris asks raising a brow. "N-no, I haven't s-seen anything st-strange about B-Bendy, W-Why?" (Y/n) tilts her head making her ears tilt the same way. Boris eye's widen in shock, 'How can she not notice that Bendy is jealous!? I bet cup is 'flirting' that what bendy would say, because she's Oblivious...But they're just hanging out?' Boris shrugs and makes a smile, "No reason, just wondering"

(Y/n) makes a long, "O-okay?" She looks forward and sees cup and mugs looking at us, "Took ya long enough" Cups says casually. "Well, we're here now" (Y/n) jumps at the sudden voice and sees Felix carrying a blushing Bendy. This caused her to grow a small smile on her face and made a small giggle making Bendy blush harder from embarrassment.

"Hey! We doing a piggyback race? I'm in!" Mugs says excitedly with stars in his eyes. "P-piggyback r-race?" (Y/n) ears flatten, she doesn't like it that much since she thinks that she's to heavy. "Lets go Boris!" Mugs picks him up from his back, "W-what!?" Mugs starts running with a screaming Boris behind. "Hey! No fair!" Felix laughs running after them. (Y/n) and Cup stared at them dumfounded at their child like behaviour but (Y/n) didn't mind that much.

Cups eyes widen with an evil idea and a smirk, "Hey (Y/n), how about I carry you and compete?" Cups crosses his arms. "H-huh!? No no no! I-I'm to H- HEAVY!" She screams the last part as Cups lifts her up on his back and starts to run after them.

"Maybe we should slow down for your brother," Felix says looking back quickly. "Meh, serves him right for not knowing how to have fun!" He closes his eyes for a few seconds. Suddenly there was a massive gust of wind flew past them making them topple a bit, they look forward and see cups skid in front of a tree and flips his hair. "I win" he says smoothly. Cups raised a brow, "No you didn't this is a piggyback race!" He protested while Felix chuckled and Bendy huffing 'Show off'

Cups turned around and saw (Y/n) on his back holding onto him for dear life with tiny whimpers, making bendy frown at cups. 'I know he's pulling on my strings! I have to get (Y/n) away from him!' They turned and saw Boris made an open mouthed frown, "AND YOU! You'll pay for this!" and mugs making a small smirk advoiding eye contact. (Y/n) gets off of Cups back with a tiny wobble from the burst of speed from the 23 year old.

Bendy got off of Felix then said thank you and walks up to (Y/n) "(Y/n), can I talk to you alone for a minute?" Bendy asks in a serious tone. The shy wolf eyes widen 'Oh (Favourite desert) what did I do to make him angry!?' She nodded "S-sure" she fiddles with her fingers. This made bendy blush from how cute she can be, 'I'm going to die from this cute thing!...' Bendy grabs her hand and walks away from the group but not to far.

"Wh-what was it th-that you wanted t-to tell me?" (Y/n) asks kicking the dirt under her feet. Bendy had a small blush covering his cheeks but trying to hide it by making a frown, that (Y/n) thinks that he is angry. "I.... I want you to stay away from cuphead!" Bendy clenches his hands, "W-why?" The shy wolf tilts her head with a raised brow. "I- I just don't like him around you!" He huffs, this is making (Y/n) very curious now. She needs, no has to know why bendy is acting so stubborn.

"Bendy? What is the matter when I'm around Cuphead?" She bends down to his level/looks up at him and puts he arms around his shoulders, Bendy couldn't take the rage and cuteness that's going in him so the best thing he could think of right now.

He grumbled, raps his arms around her shoulders and pulled her into an embrace. "(Y/n), I'm.... I'm jealous, I'm very jealous when your around Cuphead and-" With a small smile across (Y/n)'s face and she accepted the embrace and pecked his cheek. "I never knew.... Cup is like my big big brother! He sees me as a little sister and just tries to joke around, I NEVER knew he was doing it to make you angry."

Bendy puffs his cheeks out with a massive blush. "Ok, he's probably going to kill me, but, are we-" "Yes, w-we a-are, if th-thats ok w-with you" She smiles.