Chapter-3

VIOLET'S P.O.V
-----------------------------------------------------
Oh god.

This feels just like déjà vu.

Minus the throbbing in my head, of course.
What happend exactly anyway?
The last thing i remember is the gun guy grinni--holy shit!

The gun guy!

Wasn't he dead? Then if he wasn't dead, then what the hell is happening to my bloody head?! Am i seeing things?

"no you're not." A voice said.
I jumped. I mean what? Don't look at me like that! I have every right to be jumpy, people!

Yeah. By the word 'jumped', i literally jumped. I jumped out of my awfully uncomfortable pathetic excuse of a bed i was lying just moments ago.

It was hard. (No pun intended)

It felt like metal.

Oh wait.

It actually is metal.

Where the bloody hell am i?

That's when i actually looked at my surroudings and tried very very hard not to get creeped out by the overflowing of cobwebs surrounding me right now.

Am i in some kind of halloween day decoration room or something? Because the vibes I'm getting from this room is is not so sacred and definitely does not scream hallelujah.

Why does my hands hurt? God, i wanted to stretch my arms so bad and was going to when i noticed the handcuffs on them.

WHAT?!

Handcuffs?! What is this? Fifty shades of grey?! What kind of kinky shit is going on here?

I lifted up my arms but was not able to do much of "stretching" as the cuffs was not that long and extended towards the legs of the bed.

Ohmygod.

Are my legs cuffed too?

Would you be standing now if it was?

OH.

Fair point.

I rattled the chains once more, just to make sure that it's not loose or something. That would be very insulting to the creep who brought me here. Haha. I'm laughing in my own head.

Bloody fantastic.

"Are you actually laughing?"

That was my cue to jump, by the way.

And i did.

And it wasn't fun.

My heart was hammering against my aching chest in a way i didn't like. And that weird sensation when i felt like something dropping to my stomach didn't help, either. No. I'm not,not and definitely not talking about butterflies.

This is bad. This is instinct. The instinct to freakin run for my freakin life was going through my head like a mantra.

If i know something, that's the fact that your instincts never lies.

Never.

But i wasn't in a position to run for my life here, you see--I'm currently cuffed and held hostage for effing god knows what in here.

Yay!!

"And now you're ignoring me?" Somebody said.

Again.

And did i actually zone out? Wow. Why does that not surprize me?

Maybe because you're used to it?