Chapter 3

Marks POV
It's Sunday . I'm so tried I could sleep for a year  . But guess what? Alfie wants me to come over and since I asked him yesterday I can hardly refuse. He says Zoe is with Tanya for the day so he has the house all to himself . Yay ...... Not . It's not that I don't like Alfie I just don't love him , unfortunately for me he adores me and keeps saying we should go abroad and move away ; which by the way I NEVER agreed to . Alfie's imagination does run away with him ........ But anyway I have to get ready to see him . I shower , change , and leave my apartment . I psych myself up on the way there telling myself that it will all be over soon . I'm just soooo tired I'm so not in the mood but gotta keep the 'boyfriend' (I use that term loosely , personally I prefer 'side bitch' ) happy . I get to his house . One I have been in many times, either with Alfie or with Zoe . I go to the door and knock (not too loudly I don't want him to think I'm that keen ) and am very suprised to see Zoe answer the door....

Zoe's POV
It's Sunday . I was supposed to be going for a day out with Tanya but she pulled out last minute because she's "too tired today" lazy bitch . Anyway when I tell Alfie he acts really odd and a little sad.... He clearly wanted to get rid of me , to watch more porn no doubt . After I told him he instantly went on his phone to text . Shows how interested he is in me . A little taken back by Alfie's behaviour I go to the kitchen to make some popcorn . I hear Alfie stomp down the stairs shouting something about how he has to visit a friend and with that he slams the door and drove off. It was very strange but I honestly didn't care what Alfie did right now after he acted so weirdly just then . Engaged in my thoughts I hear a timid knock on the door , "I wonder who that could be?" I think to myself . I open the door and standing there is Mark . I'm suprised , what is Mark doing here on a Sunday with no notice ? All the same I'm so happy he came , I'm bored out of my mind and need something to entertain me , so without even thinking I kiss him passionately , grabbing onto his neck and swirling my tongue in his mouth . He seems shocked but goes with it anyway . I wrap my legs around his waist and continue to kiss him hard. He then carries me into the living room , closing the front door behind him . He sets me down on the couch still not breaking the kiss. He lies down beside me and for a while all we do is lie there kissing and groping eachother , it wasn't very romantic but I needed Mark right now so I took what I could get . Just as Mark broke away from the kiss I heard the back door open , it was Alfie.......

Alfie's POV
I was all set to have a great day with Mark when Zoe ruins it all by not going out for the day . Typical . I'm pretty sad when she tells me but quickly realise Mark is probably going to leave his apartment in a few minutes so I text him immediately , but he doesn't reply . Could this day get any worse ? I continue to text him but he still hasn't seen them . I have to do something . I decide all I can do is drive to his apartment and hope he hasn't left yet . I shout something to Zoe about visiting a friend . How gullible is she ? I hurry out the door and am on my way to marks apartment . When I get there about 20 minutes later (Mark lives pretty far away) Mark is gone . His apartment is empty (I have his spare key) and his car is gone . What the hell am I supposed to do now! I race back to mine and Zoe's apartment and see marks car outside . Oh no . How will he explain this to Zoe ? Maybe he can tell her he just decided to stop by? No that wouldn't work , he never visits without telling us first , but then again Zoe's so stupid she would believe anything he says . I open the back door and go inside . I go into the sitting room and see Mark and Zoe sitting on the couch watching tv . I guess Mark was able to convince her he was here just to see her . What an idiot she is . They both stare at me and each say hello and then go back to watching the great British bake off . Something seems off but I decide not to say anything in case Zoe gets suspicious of Mark and I . I sit down between the two of them and we all make small talk . The whole thing was very awkward but I'm guessing it was because Mark got nervous about almost being caught by Zoe .... Yes that was it I bet Mark just got worried when Zoe was here and is upset about our day together being spoiled .