Chapter 9: New room

Christine wiped a couple tears from her eyes, and watched the carriage take her father away.
She sobbed, her father's life was so important to her, but she felt so alone without him.
The phantom walked up the tower staircase, and was annoyed when Firmin interpreted his thinking. "Master," "What!"
The phantom said fiercely,
"I was thinking that since the girl will be staying here for awhile, you might want to offer her a more comfortable room."
"ABSOLUTELY NOT, FIRMIN SHE STAYS WHERE I WANT HER TO STAY AND THAT IS FINAL! AND DON'T EVER BRING ANYONE FROM THE WOODS EVER AGAIN DO YOU HEAR ME!!" Firmin candles blew out from all the phathom's yelling, and pretended he never had that idea. The phantom reached the top of the stairs to see a sobbing Christine, "you didn't even let me say goodbye, I'll never see him again." She said sadly,
the phantom looked at her almost pitifully, "I'll show you to your room." "My room?"
Christine asked snilffing,
"But I thought..?"
"Do you what to stay in the tower?!" "No," Christine said softly. "Then follow me,"
The phantom led Christine threw a dark hallway that led to a empty guest room. "Say something to her," Firmin said watching a tear fall from her face. "I hope you like it here,"
"The castle is your home so can anywhere you like, expect the west wing."
"What's in the west w.."
"Its forbidden." He said, his voice echoing threw the hall,
At the end of the hall there where two double doors, the phantom unlocked one of them and opened the door. Christine walked in slowly and examined the room, "now if you need anything my servants will tend to you." The phantom said closing the door, "dinner invite her to dinner." Firmin whispered in the phantom's ear, "YOU WILL JOIN ME FOR DINNER, THAT'S NOT A REQUEST!" He the slammed the door shut, and Christine ran to the bed and cried.