043 • day 12 {3}

"So you're living here," Haein stated as she roamed her eyes around. After the class dismissal, Haein followed Yuta on going home. Yuta has been acting strange since the day that they had lunch with Hongseok and Solbin. Shock devoured Yuta's face. Haein on the other hand walked closer to Yuta and punched him lightly. "How dare you ignore my messages? Now that we are here, you are cornered already, you should answer my questions."

Yuta turned his back and attempted to avoid Haein. "Go home. I am not in the mood today. And besides, you look happy with Hongseok so go and leave me."

"He's jealous, eonni!" Solbin suddenly accused which made Yuta and Haein jolt. "If the two of you are curious why I am here, well I'll let you know the answer before asking me. I saw Haein eonni acting weird as if she was hiding from someone, so I followed her. I didn't know that she was actually following someone else! What a coincidence!" Solbin lifted the mood.

"Didn't I tell you that I am not jealous?" Yuta asked Solbin with a threatening gaze. Solbin hid at Haein's back.

"Oh, so you're acting like this because..." Haein joined Solbin on teasing Yuta. They both gave a playful gaze to Yuta which made him feel intimidated.

"You're wrong!" Yuta denied. "I'll go ahead. I have no time to talk with the two of you."

"You will go ahead or I am going to reaveal your secrets?" Solbin playfully blackmailed him.

"Okay, you win," Yuta gave up. "But in one condition...."

"Okay!"

"Go home, Solbin," Yuta stated. Solbin thought that Yuta wants to have a sincere time with Haein so she nodded and with a very readable facial expression. Solbin tapped Haein's shoulders and immediately ran away. Yuta was taken aback by what Solbin did. "Hey! I only asked you to go home because I don't want to tell you my explanation! I am worried you'll use it on blackmailing me some other time! Don't get it wrong, Solbin!"