079 • day 21 {3}

Lighting up the streets, the food stalls that were lining up at the night market were glowing up. Serving different foods, they were a blockbuster at night. Yuta was going to treat Haein at a cafe, but Haein chose to go on a date at the night market.

"Are you sure it is alright for us to date here?" Yuta asked. He was actually imagining a romantic cafe date because he thought Haein would like it. "If you're thinking about money, don't worry, I am prepared!"

"Isn't this good for a memorable first date as an official couple?" She asked intertwining her hand into Yuta's. "And after we bought foods, we can have a picnic at the nearest park. We could go stargazing."

"You have much simpler happiness than I have expected," Yuta chuckled. "What do you want us to have?"

"Anything! It doesn't really matter, what matters the most is the one I am with." Haein said.

"Wait, that line's familiar. I think I've heard that before..." Yuta said. Haein shrugged her shoulders and chuckled as an answer. "Nevermind..."

After buying foods to eat, they then started on walking to the park. Couples can be seen everywhere, as well as families. They were amazed at the good scene at the park. Good thing, they found a vacant bench good for them.

As they were walking their way to the bench, Yuta was suddenly became frozen. He saw Jisoo, his ex-girlfriend, coming their way.

"Yuta?" Haein asked realizing that Yuta was just standing still.

"Yuta?" A girl's voice rang into their ears. She is attractive with a great smile. "It's been a long time!"

"Uhm, excuse me?" Haein asked.

Yuta put his arms around Haein. He used his strength to forcefully turn her around along with him. He doesn't want Haein to meet her.

"Wait, she knows you," Haein stopped Yuta. "Is she your friend?"

Jisoo walked into them and introduced herself to Haein. "Hello, I am Jisoo, and you are?"

"Stop it," Yuta stopped Jisoo. "Get out of our way."

"Hey, Yuta," Haein confronted Yuta with his unpleasant tone towards the woman. "Don't be rude."

"Hi, Jisoo. I am Haein. Nice to meet you, Jisoo." Haein added.

"Let's go, Haein." Yuta said forcing her.

"Entertain her, Yuta," Haein said thinking that they are just friends who hasn't seen each other for a very long time.

"Don't force him," Jisoo said giving off a smirk. "I'm his ex-girlfriend after all..."