109 • day 30 {2}

As soon as they reached their destination, the place where Haein stays, the gentle blow of the wind greeted them. The air is fresh and good unlike in the urban settlement, far away from the city they have grown up.

They went in front of a balcony where sunlight strikes directly. It is the room where Haein stays based on Solbin's story to them so they stood there. And there, they set up the things they have brought.

They set up a mini stage-like background made out of styropor and has ruffles on it using red and white crepe paper. It is also filled with hearts. After setting up the background, they then added the roof-like styropor which has polaroids hanging from it using red and white strings. Everything is in red and white, and even the balloons that were scattered on the ground. It has that mini-photobooth feels, mini-stage feels.

"Okay, should we start now?" Hongseok asked after setting everything up.

"Wait a minute," Yuta said and took something out of his bag. It is a cartolina. He gave it to Solbin and she unfolded it which revealed the message written on it. "Hold this while we are doing our thing, okay?"

"Uhm alright," Solbin agreed. She then read the message written on it. "Haein, please forgive me."

"That really looks like his creation," Hongseok said while chuckling. "It really looks like a boy created it. Look at the lettering."

"You know that I gave all my heart while doing that, but yeah it is ugly." Yuta answered. "Solbin, please turn the speaker and music on when we are ready." He added in which Solbin answered by nodding.

Everything seemed ready so Solbin played the music. It played Paradise by NCT 127. The music is loud that it shocked Haein and her aunt. Yuta and Hongseok started on dancing passionately.

Because of the loud music, Haein and her aunt decided to go outside to seek where the music is coming. They saw Yuta and Hongseok dancing. She was shocked to see them at first, but then she remembered what Yuta have done to her. She was about to go back inside the house, but her aunt stopped her.

"Haein," Her aunt whispered. "No."

Haein watched them dance, while Solbin is at the mini-stage-like thing carrying a banner. She can see how much effort was given on it. She can see how hard is trying and doing his best. She can see how eager he is so she could forgive him.

As soon as Paradise stopped, a romantic instrumental music started on playing. Yuta then started on walking towards Haein. The pain of what Yuta did is still plastered in her heart. It made her broke to tears.

"Haein, do not run away." Her aunt said before leaving. "Try to settle everything."

"But I was hurt by him..." She replied wiping her tears out. "Maybe this is just part of his act again."

"Do you really think it is?" Her aunt asked. "Listen to what your heart whispers, not to what your brain shouts."

Before leaving, her aunt said one last thing. "You're not stone-hearted, Haein. Do not restrain yourself."