1

You wrote down some notes for science as kids chatted and ignored the teacher. You had a week before summer and you weren't looking forward to it. You flinched when a crumpled piece of paper was thrown at the back of your head. You growled when you heard girls snickering.

You ignored them and continued. The teacher then noticed you were the only one paying attention. "Class, I am coming around to check your notes." Everyone perked as you smirked. The teacher returned the smirk. "Anyone who doesn't have at least ten notes down, will be having detention." You chuckled.

Everyone panicked as you gladly handed the teacher your notes. "(Y/n) may leave early." You accepted your paper and got your bag before leaving the class room. You smiled since you knew only, like, one or two more people wouldn't get detention. Being a nerd does play off sometimes.

You reached your locker before putting in the combination and opening your locker. You looked at a small picture taped to your locker door.

You sighed before taking your picture out and slipping it into your pocket

You sighed before taking your picture out and slipping it into your pocket. Your father had died in a war and you missed him.

Before your mom signed you up for therapy, you used to cut yourself to the point you'd have to go to the hospital. Well, before your mom stopped caring. Now she didn't give a shit about what you did. Heck, you could become a slut and she wouldn't bat an eye at you. You got your jacket before hearing heels.

Oh. Just perfect. The Jewel triplets. You bet that if they met Satan, he would say "I finally found my lost daughters". Not to mention the dressed like they belonged in Hell. "Why lookie here Christie!" Oh Hell no. Not the rhyming. "I think I see a little nerdie girlie."

"What do you want?" You asked as you got your camo book bag on. "Why are you so camo? You're not in the military." Becky, the leader, asked as she blew a gum bubble. "This 'camo' was my father's. You also can't tell me what to wear." You snapped back.

"Oooh! I'm sooo scared!" Christie laughed. You closed your locker and sighed. "If you were just wondering why I wear camo, I'll be off." You said before leaving. The actual good thing about these girls is that they're like deer. Easily distracted.

You walked over to your bike and started to petal home before you noticed your brother's van. Ok, seriously, could your day get worse? Now you mother fucking brother and friends (who all dropped out of high school) were here. This only meant one jack ass thing...

A family reunion...