5

Everyone in the room looked at you as Checkers sat on your head. "You are in the monster realm. These are my... children." Slenderman answered before Checkers placed her paws on your eyes. You had closed your eyes before she did though.

"Checkers. Please. I'm trying to be serious."

Checkers chuckled before she hopped off and sat on the arm of the couch. "Now, who are all of you?" You then asked. Then, one by one, they introduced themselves. Some you already knew, like Jeff the killer, Smiley Dog, and Eyeless Jack. Checkers soon returned to her spot on your shoulder.

"Well, I'm guessing I'm living here now?" You said with a little confusion in your voice. "If you'd like to." Slenderman replied before Sally noticed your picture and took it out of your pocket. "Who's that?" You looked and snapped into protective mode. You snatched the picture away from Sally.

"None of your business." You said sharply as you placed your picture back in your pocket carefully. Everyone was surprised that you did that before you huffed and walked back upstairs. Checkers hopped off your shoulder and followed as everyone looked at each other. Apparently you had a VERY bad side.

You reached the room you woke up in and sat on the bed. Checkers hopped onto the bed and laid down next to you. "She was just curious." Checkers said as she licked her paw to clean herself.

"You, out of all cats and people, should know how protective I am of this picture." You said as you took your picture out and held it like a ticket to freedom. "I know. But you could have been a little easier on her." Checkers said before you laid down. "I know. I just want to protect the last memory of my dad."

Checkers nuzzled you before you petted her ear. You sighed before you sat up and thought for a minute. "We need to go home. Mom is going to kill us if we're not there to cook for her." You said sternly before Checkers left the quiet room.

You grabbed your bag and jacket before seeing Checkers talking to Slenderman. Then you felt a tap on your leg. You looked to see Sally. You lowered yourself to her level before she nervously tapped her fingers again at each other. "I..I'm sorry about earlier..." You smiled and chuckled.

"It's ok," Slender looked over as you ruffled Sally's hair, "it was my fault that I blew up on a six year old. Don't worry about it." Sally nodded before you stood up and Checkers ran onto your shoulder. "Will you visit?" Toby asked as the others looked at you.

"Sure."