The Rainbow Factory Strikes Back

It was a bright and sunny day in ponyville and Dread Wing was walking around talking to some friends, Comix and Stripped Archery. "So how was your day" said Dread wing in a happy mood, "I'm good, i got some new conic books today" said Comix with a wide smile as she thought about her comic books back at home waiting for her to read them. "so Stripped Archery what about u" "Nothing much really". Dread wing opened her mouthabout to speak when her friend Lightning Bolt came running to her "DREAD WING!!!!!!!!" "what is it Lightning Bolt" dread wing said with worried eyes like she knows what she is going to say. "the rainbow factory is back in buisness" "oh no!!!". Dread Wing ran to her house and took out a book wit blood all over it.

"Here it is" said Dread Wing while her best friend Hounds Tooth came in. "hi Dread Wing" "oh hi Hounds Tooth", Dread wing tried to hide the book as much as she could because she knew that showing Hounds Tooth the book would bring back to many horiable memories. "what are you hiding?" said Hounds Tooth trying to look at the book behind Dread Wing's back. "oh it nothing" she tried to make the best smile she could but it was hard to because she didn;t like lieing to her bestest friend in the world, the only friend that knew how she felt. "well ok, i just wanted to let u know that something strange is hapening" "what's happening" Dread Wing was worrid that she might know about the rainbow factory. "rainbow dash is acting strange and fillies are disappearing, "what do u think is going on?". Right as she said that Dread Wing remembered that she forgot all about the rainbow factory, and if she remembered anything she would become a part of them again, so she had to lie, "um i don't know" "oh ok, wel see u later then" Hounds Tooth said as she left. Dread Wing fell on the ground disapointed in herself, she didnt want to lie to her friend, but it was for her own safty.

"so what now?" said Stripped Archery looking bored, "read every singel word in this book until I get back." said dread wing in a serious tone. "IS IT A COMIC" yelled out Comix sounding so excited, "no sorry" "awwww" "but read all about the rainbow factory while i go investigate there", Dread wing was about to leave until Lightning Bolt ran in front of the door and said in a scared voice "are u out of your mind?!?!?!?" "no I'm not, i need to". Everyone looked at her and all yelled out "NO!!!!!!!!!!!!", Dread Wing ignored them and pushed Lightning Bolt away from the door and opened the door and flew to the rainbow factory. Everyone watched her and then want back inside and did as she said.

As Dread Wing appproched the rainbow factory she saw the gaurds were there as she expected and she flew to a secret entrance that only she knew about. As she entered she was thinking about the first time she was here. Three months ago she was walking on the streets of ponyville on a sunday night like she does every Sunday, and at that time her parents and brothers were alive, but while she was walking she met a strange stallion and he told her to come with him and she did. They started walking and next thing she knew, all she could see was black. she was unconscious. When she finally woke up she was in a cave and to her eyes looked like a plain old factory, well, until she saw all the dead bodies. She ws really scared and at that time the only ponies she knew was her alicorn friend Sam and Rainboe dash, and her brothers weren't there to save her. But soon enough she saw a pony, a pony she knew very well, it was Rainbow Dash. She had a lab coat like all the other ponies and was cover in blood from head to tough, and Rainbow just laughed at her, soon enough she was about to be turned into a rainbow but she barley escaped, and there was a spot of her that they took color from and its still there. No one has noiticed it at all, she also got badly brusied and that is where most of her scars came from. And now she was coming back to face her biggest fear yet.

Once she was in the rainbow factory all she could think about was the past, the fear, the tears, the memories, they became more and more realistic to her. She was shaking more and more as she kept getting deeper into the factory, but then the memories stopped, the tears were gone, the fear disappeared and the trembling vanished. she was confused but relived so she ran. soon enough she saw a board with something written on it. It said "Welcome back everyone thanks to me, Rainbow Dash we got the Rainbow Factory back and our main objective this time is to get rid of Dread Wing, the pony that separated us all and destroyed the rainbow factory, and as revenge, turn every pony in equestria into a rainbow", dread wing read it and her emotion changed dramatically from concerned to excited, she didnt know why she was so happy but she was glad to be in a positive mood. 

When she finally started to look around again she ran into one of the workers. He gave her a grin like he knew who she was, "well well well.... it's dread wing, what are you doing here, oh wait let me guess you're here to stop us, well good luck, we are stronger now." the stallion said with a laugh, "who r you" dread was ready to fight if needed to, but she knew it was gonna happen. "I'm Horror, the manager of the rainbow factory, and you're coming with me." he looked at her with a smile "yeah that won't happen", "oh yeah?" he grabbed a teaser and shot it at dread wing but she dodged it with a smile. He looked behind her and nodded, and before dread wing could turn around she was shot with a teaser and not Horror's teaser.

Dread wing woke up on the same thing she saw the first time she was here, the machine they used to take the ponies color. Dread wing was finally the most terrified she has ever been since her first visit. She herd a famillar laugh and looked at the machine control and there was her worst enemy, Rainbow Factory Dash. "well how nice it is for u to join us dread wing." "let me go rainbow" dread wing growned and struggled to brake free. "let me think, NO!!!!!!, you were the one that destroyed my facility so u much be killed" "do it then" "what?" "do it now, just get it over with"dread wing put her head down waiting for the pain. Rainbow Dash smiled and started the machine and the color from dread wing was being drained, and when the process was done, they undid the buckle and made her colorless body drop on the floor and they left.They thought it was all over, but dread wing had a sectet they didt know.