The medicine problem

Dread wing woke up a few hours later, but her head hurt, "oh, my head" said Dread wing. She looked around only to notice that the room was somehow larger, then she looked at herself and yelled "I'M A PIKACHU!!!", she was very confused and scared. But then realized that her parents meant for this to happen, they wanted her to become like this so she could sneak into the rainbow factory. But then dread wing thought about how she would get there, but she had a plan. There was one more shot on the counter that would let her walk on the clouds, she climbed onto the counter and grabbed it and took the shot. She walked out and closed the door, she walked around for a few hours and then finally saw hounds tooth. she was happy and scared at the same time, she walked into view and hounds tooth saw her as planned. "huh? what's a pikachu doing here? oh no matter I'll catch it" hounds tooth said, dread wing smiled, part 2 of her plan was now in session, she got ready for the battle but then hounds tooth laughed and said "oh dread wing you don't fool me" dread wing was confused. Dread wing backed up but hound tooth just kept walking toward her, but then dread wing stopped and looked at hounds tooth and said "I won't hurt u" and all hounds tooth did was stand there and she didn't move, "hounds tooth?" hounds tooth then fell to the ground "HOUNDS TOOTH!!!" dread wing ran up to her looking scared. She then stopped and actually smiled a little bit knowing what she did. She then lied down next to her and lied down with her until she woke up hours later. Hounds tooth woke up looking confused and then terrified when she saw th lab coat on her "oh no, wait a second DREAD WING!!!" she looked around and then saw the pikachu asleep at her hooves "huh?"  dread wing then woke up and looked at hounds tooth and smiled. Dread wing jumped up on hounds tooth's back, "dread wing?", dread wing nodded and started to pull on the lab coat, "oh right" hounds tooth said as she took off the coat and put it on the ground and said "now it's time to destroy the rainbow factory for good", dread wing smiled and nodded. "let's do this together" dread wing said as hounds tooth flew up to the rainbow factory.